Can one truly quit Osrs?

Literature07

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Surprisingly, RuneScape can actually be considered a hobby.

As far as quitting RuneScape permanently? It's possible but this depends on your reasonings and what's happening in your life.

If let's say that you are going through a rough moment in life, you usually take a break from any sort of hobbies in general in order to fix that rough moment in your life.

For some people, certain things happen in life where they begin to mature or take interests in other areas of life to where RuneScape is no longer an entertaining activity for their maturity level and as a result, they quit playing the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, one can quit OSRS. It ultimately depends on an individual's self-discipline and determination to quit. Setting clear goals and finding alternative activities to replace the time spent on OSRS can help with quitting. Additionally, seeking support from friends or joining a community of individuals who are also looking to quit can be beneficial.

• 3 months later...
On 6/23/2017 at 5:11 PM, ZWoods said:

Just get rid of your internet and just use your phone for internet then you'll never play video games , basically what i did for a while for school.

nah not true, i use internet on my phone and still play a lot of games, last month i used 800GB+ of internet on just my phone. some games run better than others like CSGO lags abit were BF1/5 dont lag at all.

On 5/6/2023 at 4:33 PM, manko said:

nah not true, i use internet on my phone and still play a lot of games, last month i used 800GB+ of internet on just my phone. some games run better than others like CSGO lags abit were BF1/5 dont lag at all.

Nice name. 

Does only botting count as quitting?