Dispute against Santonio

sneaky

https://osbot.org/forum/profile/216724-santonio/?tab=node_feedback_Feedback 

He scamed me for 150M, i went first heres photo of skype conversation, i double checked so i traded the real Santonio. When he received money he just went offline and thats it. Might be quit scam.

20psok8.png

Edited by sneaky

Can't be bothered this forum anymore, much retards and allot of autism The people I'll love the people down here with my heart forever the only real people from this forum <3

@Krys
@Lucki
@Zerker

I am sorry it had to go like this, but I couldn't care less I feel sorry for you but now I can order some more food :D

@Dex You can close this and ban me thank you <3

4 minutes ago, Santonio said:

Can't be bothered this forum anymore, much retards and allot of autism The people I'll love the people down here with my heart forever the only real people from this forum <3

@Krys
@Lucki
@Zerker

I am sorry it had to go like this, but I couldn't care less I feel sorry for you but now I can order some more food :D

bye felicia. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Santonio said:

@Krys
@Lucki
@Zerker

Fucking moron. You must be so proud of yourself.

• Like 10