Preventing RS Botting Bans V3

Alek

Yeah and should use scripts what are made for the action. I used splashing script for killing Wizard Tower's Demon. Playtime on account was 9 days and 10hrs+ of 15 days and 12hrs+.
Was good base 70s combats with 700 total F2P, would have been good acc for main. 
Well here we go to the next one-->

FeelsBadMan

Edited by Tepsu
-

On 7/15/2020 at 2:59 PM, 12346720 said:

Alot is uncertain because jagex is really secretive but what we do know is theres alot to it, so it safe to assume jagex would put in place anything they could come up with.

Including mouse movement tracking and if its acting out of the curve, like a heat map of the rest of the player base's mouse movement when doing any repetitive semi to fully stationary skill a bots mouse movement history starts to stick out then it gets flagged and then it just roller coasters into jagex's hands.

But if the scripter can include a randomly generated path to the target without zigzagging around it will blend in and be alot harder to detect. Mirror mode is huge too. From my experience anyway, not stating facts but this is how I imagine it, maybe variations in mouse speed too. They're looking at everything

Big hoax. They dont store mouse movements. Thats way too much data. They do, however, track interactions. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Please.

I have literal 99's on an account ive been botting everywhere using the official vanilla client and the only ban i have ever seen was a temp ban, from a player reporting me in Priff.

Jagex doesn't detect shit. Anybody can go to GE and see dozens of autotypers and shit on every world standing for hours botting. There are bots with millions of xp in one skill that haven't been banned. Bans come from someone seeing you, reporting you, and then Jagex looking into you, agreeing that yes you are a bot, and then banning you. Yes, keep a low profile and avoid hotspots, but it really isn't that hard to keep your accounts alive. The biggest reason people catch bans is using trash ass scripts that everyone uses/gets baited, or suiciding in the open. Some of us actually do bot nonstop, and no we arent making baseless claims without proof

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The whole point of this topic is to explain to new users the best way to bot without getting caught. Yes, 10hrs per account per week sucks. But it seems that based on the experience of this user... its the safest method. He never said "the most efficient way of botting." Please actually read the thread before commenting.

Also congrats to the alleged suiciders who get away with no bans! You must have supraphysiological botting skills unmatched by us common swine.  

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I noticed keep you profile low on your bot with break settings and rest for your bots will make them survive longer. 
Also noticed if your account gets locked it and you unlock it start botting on it will prob get banned within 1 day member or not. 
If you bot tutorial island you mostly get locked or banned in 3 hours. 
Proxies in UK or Netherlands are high risk for my feeling i have more luck with French and german proxies.

On 8/6/2021 at 4:57 PM, Isoldje said:

Please.

I have literal 99's on an account ive been botting everywhere using the official vanilla client and the only ban i have ever seen was a temp ban, from a player reporting me in Priff.

Jagex doesn't detect shit. Anybody can go to GE and see dozens of autotypers and shit on every world standing for hours botting. There are bots with millions of xp in one skill that haven't been banned. Bans come from someone seeing you, reporting you, and then Jagex looking into you, agreeing that yes you are a bot, and then banning you. Yes, keep a low profile and avoid hotspots, but it really isn't that hard to keep your accounts alive. The biggest reason people catch bans is using trash ass scripts that everyone uses/gets baited, or suiciding in the open. Some of us actually do bot nonstop, and no we arent making baseless claims without proof

I can agree with this perception to a degree, as I got chain banned today when my scripts were acting funny (I'm a new programmer with osbot api)

But I'm sure they do have detection methods as stated in the original post, the game has been around for 18+ years now they have tons of data to research and create detection methods for bots. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 10:57 AM, Isoldje said:

Please.

Auto clicking fleching or alchibg isnt botting. Botting is like doing the stankey leg at olm for 6 hours while sleeping. You didn't get banned for botting because you didn't bot, you only macroed and macroing is largely unofficially permited. Jamflex realizes that their game is tedious and boring to the point of being unplayable, that's why when most people auto clicked 99 magic on their main, they just looked away. Try making a starter account from scratch using a bot client. It's kinda not doable. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/9/2022 at 3:02 PM, soulmen said:

I noticed keep you profile low on your bot with break settings and rest for your bots will make them survive longer. 
Also noticed if your account gets locked it and you unlock it start botting on it will prob get banned within 1 day member or not. 
If you bot tutorial island you mostly get locked or banned in 3 hours. 
Proxies in UK or Netherlands are high risk for my feeling i have more luck with French and german proxies.

I did tutorial island manually and was banned, but I think it was because I did it in the OSB client and not in osrs client.

On 8/21/2022 at 10:27 PM, sexyrussian said:

Auto clicking fleching or alchibg isnt botting. Botting is like doing the stankey leg at olm for 6 hours while sleeping. You didn't get banned for botting because you didn't bot, you only macroed and macroing is largely unofficially permited. Jamflex realizes that their game is tedious and boring to the point of being unplayable, that's why when most people auto clicked 99 magic on their main, they just looked away. Try making a starter account from scratch using a bot client. It's kinda not doable. 

Ya, I logged into an old rs3 account (it is new to osrs, even though it was originally an osrs account) and I manually did tutorial island while logged into osb. When I got into the main game, I tried killing chickens and was perma banned...

Edited by sototwlmlahdc