Bans

Mistys

2 minutes ago, Mxttie said:

Just a bit curious...

Does Jagex do automatic bans (ie computer does it) or does a mod have to manually do it? Seems like people bot the shit out of weekends then expect bans on Monday.

Mostly automatic, but if a mod catch you ingame they will do it manually.

Edited by Ragme
  • Like 1

Something interesting I have discovered and has 100% been working is using a next to flawless script, and flawless used loosely... misclicks are actually preferred (humans are flawed) and more time in-between clicks to match up with the click delay of the human hand. BUT what has been working for me, is about every hour pausing the script, moving some shit in my inventory, look at some peoples names, and check a stat... Boom. I have a account with almost all 70 stats (f2p stats) and 100% botted. All I had to do was watch youtube videos or remember to check it every couple hours and pause it. I have a theory that a bot is flagged, then sends a message to a mod to review a snapshot made of your account in game, then the mod will review the snapshot (video of your account running around doing shit) and they decide that beyond a reasonable doubt that account is way too fast and efficient to be a bot. So I think the flag is automatic, but I believe that if you throw in some human the mod thinks (well fuck they do random shit and get distracted every once in a while).