2-day ban or perm ban?

svuno

I don't think anybody can give you the right answer on to why Jagex gives out 2-day bans. What makes sense to me is usually older accounts with quests, a majority of skills leveled, often doing different skills and typically not gold farming... will receive 2-day bans. It makes sense right? Well, I have had a ton of random gold farming accounts get 2-day bans whereas accounts I was not even farming gold got a perm. Luck of the draw maybe? Or Jagex just doesn't make sense.

16 minutes ago, svuno said:

You obviously cant remember your own posts.

"youll get perm if a human (mod ) catches you in the act, youll get 2day if they catch you afterwards with enough evidence has been collected"

Thats what u wrote. I'm implying that, since I havent been banned (delayed banned) for 4 days now, I might get a 2-day ban. U get it?

You wont be banned, just don't bot anymore.

On 2017-6-12 at 6:15 AM, svuno said:

You obviously cant remember your own posts.

"youll get perm if a human (mod ) catches you in the act, youll get 2day if they catch you afterwards with enough evidence has been collected"

Thats what u wrote. I'm implying that, since I havent been banned (delayed banned) for 4 days now, I might get a 2-day ban. U get it?

No, he's saying that if you do end up getting caught in the act by a mod, it will be a perm ban straight up. If your account is still new and you get caught botting, say by a report by a fellow player, then there's still a high chance you'll get banned. They don't throw too many temp bans out to brand new acc's for the likelihood of gold farmers etc. Mix your account up, train multiple stats, rack up a decent amount of overall exp and you're going to increase the likelihood of receiving a two day temporary ban rather than a perma.