Accounts and skills

Folk

EDIT:::

HEARD that there has to be some type of payment. 1$ per 50.

Everything else is 25cents USD

Trying to get a trusted status.

Taking orders. 

Tell me what you want, as long as it's not a crazy request.

Everything will be free. Skills up to 50 free. This excludes, hunting,slayer and farming.

If it's a skill that relays on another skill IE fetching you'll either provide the logs or what not. Or you ask for 50 wc and 50 fetching.

Edited by Folk

2 minutes ago, Folk said:

Trying to get a trusted status.

Taking orders. 

Tell me what you want, as long as it's not a crazy request.

Everything will be free. Skills up to 50 free. This excludes, hunting,slayer and farming.

If it's a skill that relays on another skill IE fetching you'll either provide the logs or what not. Or you ask for 50 wc and 50 fetching.

add my skype: gearing.osbot

11. Feedbacks

False feedback for the Trader Feedback System is not allowed. Feedback is also meant to be unique. This means that a single user can not give the same user multiple feedback in an unjust way to abuse the system. An example of this is buying/selling back to the same person over and over or trading in small increments and counting them as separate feedback. This can result in a full feedback reset or a ban.

It is allowed to receive feedback for a service, as long as the service was either paid or there was risk involved. An example for risk is doing a firecape service for someone, on an account that contains more than 1M RS3 GP or 07 GP. As we are aimed particularly at the RuneScape market, you are only allowed to give or receive feedback for graphics if there is at least $1 worth of goods (based off of common transfer rates) transacted. Feedback for free product will not be allowed. For further clarification on this rule, read here http://osbot.org/forum/topic/47264-feedback-rule-change/

If you use a middleman you may give him feedback but the middleman himself is not allowed to give feedback.

From the rules I was slightly wrong aslong as some risk was invloved so I guess as they are trusting you with there accounts they would be allowed to give feedback :D

4 minutes ago, Folk said:

Hmm how would I find out for sure

Add on skype

1 minute ago, JPG said:

11. Feedbacks

False feedback for the Trader Feedback System is not allowed. Feedback is also meant to be unique. This means that a single user can not give the same user multiple feedback in an unjust way to abuse the system. An example of this is buying/selling back to the same person over and over or trading in small increments and counting them as separate feedback. This can result in a full feedback reset or a ban.

It is allowed to receive feedback for a service, as long as the service was either paid or there was risk involved. An example for risk is doing a firecape service for someone, on an account that contains more than 1M RS3 GP or 07 GP. As we are aimed particularly at the RuneScape market, you are only allowed to give or receive feedback for graphics if there is at least $1 worth of goods (based off of common transfer rates) transacted. Feedback for free product will not be allowed. For further clarification on this rule, read here http://osbot.org/forum/topic/47264-feedback-rule-change/

If you use a middleman you may give him feedback but the middleman himself is not allowed to give feedback.

From the rules I was slightly wrong aslong as some risk was invloved so I guess as they are trusting you with there accounts they would be allowed to give feedback :D

Th

Thank you for clearing this up