Got banned on main

Google

46 minutes ago, PulseImpulse said:

Why don't we have a bot that has several scripts and does it it's self? instead of you switching between scripts and doing the breaks let the bot run like at between level 1-50 combat level for like 3 hours a day and it would switch lets say between 4-5 skills. then at lv 50-90 it would bot for 5 hours a day for like 5 or 6 skills. and so on?

Like an all in one bot 

That would take extremely long time for the scripter.... But that would be an incredible script. Actually Czar is probably the closest scripter that can do this with all the scripts she has. All she has to do is combine them and add task order.

7 hours ago, PulseImpulse said:

enlighten us and share your golden year of experience mr java 

tryna act like a bitch? here someone else enlightened you lil fuck

7 hours ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

That would take extremely long time for the scripter.... But that would be an incredible script. Actually Czar is probably the closest scripter that can do this with all the scripts she has. All she has to do is combine them and add task order.

17 minutes ago, Ahmad Diab said:

tryna act like a bitch? here someone else enlightened you lil fuck

I don't know if it's the English part that you do not understand , or it is that you're overreacting like a 9 year old when having his ice cream dropped . I don't even understand the amount of buthurt you have,where it came from , and why? and as my post says , and it clearly indicates someone of no experience so again i don't know if it's the English you don't understand or it is that you don't understand anything at all. I was directly asking you for enlightenment and not from others if you have realized that yet , as if the community was in no short of support. Great community but a few cancer cells here , and there would be expected.

Edited by PulseImpulse

3 minutes ago, PulseImpulse said:

I don't know if it's the English part that you do not understand , or it is that you're overreacting like a 9 year old when having his ice cream dropped . I don't even understand the amount of buthurt you have,where it came from , and why? and as my post says , and it clearly indicates someone of no experience so again i don't know if it's the English you don't understand or it is that you don't understand anything at all. I was directly asking you for enlightenment and not from otherwise if you have realized that yet , as if the community was in no short of support. Great community but a few cancer cells here , and there would be expected.

am i one of those cells now? nice to know, if they're few then guess i'm special xD