NMZ Questions

Pandas

3 hours ago, dmmslaver said:

You gotta be at 1HP, and pray flick rapid heal every 59 seconds. Then 1 inventory of absorbs can last over 6h. I'm a fan of just afking guthans with no pots at all for 6h but thats slow after like 90 str/atk

You're no longer required to flick rapid heal, Just eat rock cake back to 1 hitpoint every time it goes up.

Dharoks set up - 36 Sips of overload and rest of absorb potions + rock cake lasts me around 3 hours. which is around 90-100k combat exp + 30k hitpoints exp.

12 hours ago, dmmslaver said:

You gotta be at 1HP, and pray flick rapid heal every 59 seconds. Then 1 inventory of absorbs can last over 6h. I'm a fan of just afking guthans with no pots at all for 6h but thats slow after like 90 str/atk

How do you afk guthans? I tried and it wasnt working for me stats are like 79/80/78

4 hours ago, Pandas said:

How do you afk guthans? I tried and it wasnt working for me stats are like 79/80/78

You have to use easy mode. Also I'm using full guthans, firecape, torture amulet, ring of suffering, and primordial boots, and sometimes i get like 10hp from dying :p but I can stay in there for 6h most of the time with no pots

10 hours ago, dmmslaver said:

You have to use easy mode. Also I'm using full guthans, firecape, torture amulet, ring of suffering, and primordial boots, and sometimes i get like 10hp from dying :p but I can stay in there for 6h most of the time with no pots

Do you use any script? Since after 5 minutes of inactivity you get logged out?