Mouse speed?

Phaibooty

hi,

Was creating a script and noticed the way the mouse moves to locations on the screen is quick af. Was wondering if I can slow this down to make it more human like?

For example when it right clicks, it only takes .2-.5 seconds or less to go straight for the option. Which is pretty unrealistic. 

When I was watching some other advanced scripts, the mouse moves in a more human like motion/speed. 

on another note, does it matter how fast the mouse moves? does jagex record/track mouse speeds? or only clicks?

On 31/05/2017 at 4:51 AM, dmmslaver said:

jagex cant see the mouse movements anyway

Unless it's changed recently, they can. They take (or if not, took) your mouse pos every 50ms, and every few seconds send it off.

OP, you'd have to write your own mouse API to get past this sadly, as mouse speed has been deprecated/removed.

11 hours ago, Bobrocket said:

Unless it's changed recently, they can. They take (or if not, took) your mouse pos every 50ms, and every few seconds send it off.

OP, you'd have to write your own mouse API to get past this sadly, as mouse speed has been deprecated/removed.

Nah you're just pulling things out of your ass. The only time they can see your mouse position is when the mouse button is pressed, and in OSBot the mouse never moves while pressed. 

12 hours ago, Bobrocket said:

Do you have legit proof?

i.e. Did you or have you analyzed the game's code?

16 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Nah you're just pulling things out of your ass. The only time they can see your mouse position is when the mouse button is pressed, and in OSBot the mouse never moves while pressed. 

Oh boy ...

I like how you guys are asking for proof without any efforts on your side, you could easily decompile the client and go through their code ...

14 minutes ago, Noidlox said:

Do you have legit proof?

i.e. Did you or have you analyzed the game's code?

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5j

Edited by Ayylmao420

17 minutes ago, Ayylmao420 said:

Oh boy ...

I like how you guys are asking for proof without any efforts on your side, you could easily decompile the client and go through their code ...

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5j

Where inside of that code is it sending the mouse coordinates to jagex while the mouse button is not pressed? I'm looking for write(???someshit???mouseX???someshit???mouseY) and the only place I see it is while the mouse button down flag is set. Of course they track the mouse inside the client to know what tooltips to show.. Not disputing that. 

Don't mean to hijack thread. OP they probably use custom mouse movement algorithms. You could look into SRL it's open source. 

Edited by dmmslaver

22 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Where inside of that code is it sending the mouse coordinates to jagex while the mouse button is not pressed? I'm looking for write(???someshit???mouseX???someshit???mouseY) and the only place I see it is while the mouse button down flag is set. Of course they track the mouse inside the client to know what tooltips to show.. Not disputing that. 

Don't mean to hijack thread. OP they probably use custom mouse movement algorithms. You could look into SRL it's open source. 

I'm honestly not even going to bother but hope this helps; https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-java

Edited by Ayylmao420

1 hour ago, Ayylmao420 said:

I'm honestly not even going to bother but hope this helps; https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-java

Well don't post code claiming to know what it means if you don't know Java. Try debugging that line, and you will see it doesn't run unless you're pressing the mouse.