ZapNightmareZone - 24/7 NMZ - Buys Pots / Starts Games / Flicks

Zapako

@Zapako

Heya! Just tried to run the script today. It did great taking out the correct amount of overloads and absorption pots but once it got into the nmz, after it dropped down to 1hp from overload+rockcake, it wouldn't stop spamming absorptions even thought absorption was maxed out at 1k already. Is there a way around this? Or do I just have to take the exact amount of absorptions before i go in...

Edit:

Got it to work by taking exactly 5 bottles of absorption pot so it doesn't spam more absorption pots. Hopefully this gets fixed or someone could help me out so i could go in with more absorption pots!

Also, can you take out the "anti-ban" feature from the script. No one does NMZ rotating their camera and checking their exp every couple seconds. People do NMZ to mostly semi-afk or afk. Checking the exprate every couple seconds and rotating the camera unnecessarily would only make the bans easier imo.

Edited by HoneyDewBubbleT

5 hours ago, Zapako said:

Hey guys, I got really busy with work lately. Things have cooled off so I have some more time to continue updating this :)

I've gone through some of the old posts regarding features, but if you guys could refresh my memory, I'd appreciate it. Looking to get back into botting

As I have requested a while go, please implement a Rock Cake only option. So it rock cakes down to 1 HP everytime, instead of prayer flicking. So people with <22 prayer can use this 

Tyvm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...