Paying for someone to set up dedicated server

yeezus10291

1 hour ago, Faix said:

I own a hosting company and can help you in any way. Can verify whatever you need. I used to have an account here years ago, but evidently it's not here anymore. I just registered again as I'm playing RS again and I'm on OSRS (RS3 sucks), so this is a new account.

How convenient you made account just 1h ago too.

5 hours ago, IDontEvenBot said:

How convenient you made account just 1h ago too.

If you're going to be passive aggressive, have the balls to just be aggressive. I already stated that I just joined. Once I registered, his was the most recent topic, and being a server administrator, I made a response.

What a way to welcome someone to the community. Take off your tin foil hat.

-

@OP: I won't be responding to anything off-topic going forward in an effort to avoid derailing your thread. Hope everything works out for you in the end, whichever route you go.

Edited by Faix
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Faix said:

If you're going to be passive aggressive, have the balls to just be aggressive. I already stated that I just joined. Once I registered, his was the most recent topic, and being a server administrator, I made a response.

What a way to welcome someone to the community. Take off your tin foil hat.

-

@OP: I won't be responding to anything off-topic going forward in an effort to avoid derailing your thread. Hope everything works out for you in the end, whichever route you go.

Yeah, people on this forum are shitheads against new people. I don't quite understand why though, it's like they don't want this community to grow or something.

Anyway, welcome.