Selling Everything in the Picture

Puhh

Selling Everything on the Picture If you want to meet too see that i have the items Just ask and we meet ingame 

Hey there Everyone Thanks for Letting me into this Community I really hope its gonna be fun to be here So Yeah ^^

I'm New to this So i will just Explain Some.

I'm Trying to Sell RSGP O7 But most in Items I have been looking at Much diffrent Threads and Stuff and i think 1USD TO 1.5USD Whould
Be a great deal Per Million Of course But price can be Dicussed since i'm new and i have only looked into websites and threads etc 
And Compared them

You guys May wonder How i get my money Then i will answer that I have some bots Running But most of the money is coming from Staking
Since i stake Daily But yeah I'm just gonna say that i Do bot for money Aswell...

Since i'm new to this Site I Won't go first But I May be going first to really trusted members And Please guys 
After a trade have been complete Please Be kind and give me a +Rep it will really help me in the long Run
So Yeah if you are really trusted i can go first or we can Always Use an MM - Middleman 

What Do i sell Currently I'm selling Around 300 - 400M In Items I will Do daily Updates aswell On what i can sell and not
It really do depends on If i win the stakes and not etc etc emo2.png 

Proof of me Selling 300 - 400 M worth in Items i can also screenshare From skype and show This is my Items 

SS - https://gyazo.com/901e42d94959c661fd9cf86bb1f71d81

My skype Is Skcp_98@hotmail.com

+ If you do give me a +Rep after the Trade in the future you get 10% Off the gold For helping me out.

Edited by Puhh
I failed some :D