Dsipute against FaxeKondi

IlliniGuy

On 26/5/2017 at 3:40 AM, goldsmash said:

I can supply with a payment for the scammed money the explaination can be found in my feedback. And I would like to have the rest spend on refunding other scammed victims. I am doing this because I recently got scammed myself. So i'm hoping this is allowed and that a mod could hold the money.

If you're willing to pay the "scammed" does i count in as i paid the man money? And tyvm for helping

On 26/5/2017 at 3:40 AM, goldsmash said:

I can supply with a payment for the scammed money the explaination can be found in my feedback. And I would like to have the rest spend on refunding other scammed victims. I am doing this because I recently got scammed myself. So i'm hoping this is allowed and that a mod could hold the money.

atleast u could tell me on skype u peace of shit i hope karma hit u very hard.

8 hours ago, Vicfre said:

If you're willing to pay the "scammed" does i count in as i paid the man money? And tyvm for helping

Yes. If the victims are refunded, you will not be held liable.

4 hours ago, Faxekond0 said:

atleast u could tell me on skype u peace of shit i hope karma hit u very hard.

It looks like karma hit you very hard actually. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decode said:

Yes. If the victims are refunded, you will not be held liable.

It looks like karma hit you very hard actually. 

Not really u let him contiune on osbot andi can't even get appeal accepted even after all those years? there gone like 4 years u still mad at what? i tried to make tounds og appeals what do u say? what happend to my gardon account it turned into jardem? and got untwced?

13 hours ago, Faxekond0 said:

Not really u let him contiune on osbot andi can't even get appeal accepted even after all those years? there gone like 4 years u still mad at what? i tried to make tounds og appeals what do u say? what happend to my gardon account it turned into jardem? and got untwced?

You're not making any sense?

• Like 1

• Jordan locked this topic