Do you think Samsung will survive in the near future?

26 minutes ago, Solution said:

Well yeah, but I have managed to get my hand on the limited edition black 3t so I probably wont be switching because this thing is a sexy af phone

DAMNNN... Is it rooted? Running Oxygen or CM?

49 minutes ago, Noidlox said:

DAMNNN... Is it rooted? Running Oxygen or CM?

Right now I'm running oxygen with magisk as a rooting @Solution but I tried lineage and CM before, I tend to just dick around every once in a while, break something, brick it in an attempt to fix it and be gratefull to the gods to whoever managed to get their hands on the recovery tools lmao

17 minutes ago, Solution said:

Right now I'm running oxygen with magisk as a rooting @Solution but I tried lineage and CM before, I tend to just dick around every once in a while, break something, brick it in an attempt to fix it and be gratefull to the gods to whoever managed to get their hands on the recovery tools lmao

Lol how do you have the time to mess around with it? One small blunder can take hours to fix!

You have to understand that SAMSUNG is fucking huge, their phones are only a department of their whole company. They can easily experiment with such things and see how it works out, they can take the risk. What I really wonder is if it can run android and/or ios apps, if it can, it can be a good competitor for the market.

9 hours ago, Rudie said:

You have to understand that SAMSUNG is fucking huge, their phones are only a department of their whole company. They can easily experiment with such things and see how it works out, they can take the risk. What I really wonder is if it can run android and/or ios apps, if it can, it can be a good competitor for the market.

If their OS was able to run iOS apps wouldn't that call for a lawsuit?