Jump to content
yeahtheboyz

Should i 60 att Zerk or go for 75 attack? thoughts?

Recommended Posts

I were 60 atk, got bored of hitting shit dds all the time (d claws were not here back then)

Idk i love ags, elder maul etc.

When i first time went pking with ags on this account it was amazing:ditto:

Also you have so much more k0 potentional after spec with 75 atk than 60

What i'm looking to say is atleast i'm happy i took 75 atk.

Also if you like to deep wild pk or just graves 60 is not a chance without d claws if you manage to fight any other build than 1 def or 60 atk zerker:???:

uKomAhv.png

 

What are your stats btw?

Edited by Morde
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Morde said:

I were 60 atk, got bored of hitting shit dds all the time (d claws were not here back then)

Idk i love ags, elder maul etc.

When i first time went pking with ags on this account it was amazing:ditto:

Also you have so much more k0 potentional after spec with 75 atk than 60

What i'm looking to say is atleast i'm happy i took 75 atk.

Also if you like to deep wild pk or just graves 60 is not a chance without d claws if you manage to fight any other build than 1 def or 60 atk zerker:???:

uKomAhv.png

what Cb level were you at with those stats

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, yeahtheboyz said:

what Cb level were you at with those stats

I'm fully maxed out including 99 hp

I'm 99

I love to deep wild pk lots tho, so sotd ags etc is a must :D

One thing that is funny to do with fully maxed ags zerker is doing risk fights against dhers.

3 minutes ago, Slawa said:

I had the same account build. You will just fight other zerkers using msb to ags and piety pures. Stay 60 attack and try to stay low hp  (cannon range) 

There is lots of voiders, lots of dhers also

With 60 attack you are fighting vs pures that risk 10k or other zerkers/voiders

There is not really much difference between 60 atk or 75 attack zerkers, you are fighting vs other zerkers/voiders/dhers/piety pures most of the time

I just had 85 cb 60 attack zerker which i made after maxing my 75 atk one.

Bh is boring nowdays anyway w25 is the way to go

Edited by Morde
Link to comment
Share on other sites

just have to learn how to pk completely right lol. timing the ticks and swapping etc

2 minutes ago, Morde said:

I'm fully maxed out including 99 hp

I'm 99

I love to deep wild pk lots tho, so sotd ags etc is a must :D

One thing that is funny to do with fully maxed ags zerker is doing risk fights against dhers.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, yeahtheboyz said:

just have to learn how to pk completely right lol. timing the ticks and swapping etc

 

Trust me msb to ags is easy as fuck.

I also find gmaul to elder maul funny to pk with. Or in melee fight elder maul to gmaul:ditto:

Edited by Morde
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Morde said:

I'm fully maxed out including 99 hp

I'm 99

I love to deep wild pk lots tho, so sotd ags etc is a must :D

One thing that is funny to do with fully maxed ags zerker is doing risk fights against dhers.

There is lots of voiders, lots of dhers also

With 60 attack you are fighting vs pures that risk 10k or other zerkers/voiders

There is not really much difference between 60 atk or 75 attack zerkers, you are fighting vs other zerkers/voiders/dhers/piety pures most of the time

I just had 85 cb 60 attack zerker which i made after maxing my 75 atk one.

Bh is boring nowdays anyway w25 is the way to go

I was not able to find a single fight when I was briding at 75 attack. :/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Slawa said:

I was not able to find a single fight when I was briding at 75 attack. :/

 

There is cc for zerk bridding if you want to brid vs other zerks

Nhing at deep and bridding is not same thing tho.

But to be honest OP you should not even ask peoples opinions :) If you like 60 atk stay there if not go for 75.

Edited by Morde
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...