Deizyra Scammed me

okaymate

Was trading with this guy with positive feedback. I went first on him ( gave him account, details , etc) and after I gave him recovery details he declied trade and logged out. After he proceded to block me on skype.

Please ban this fucker

https://gyazo.com/0f7dee82a533e8abe9298751275a15e3

https://gyazo.com/533e45843c5084e74c7b4d63373bf508

https://gyazo.com/49a62018d9d947b77677d4cc5a285433

will upload vid proof later

Okay it is very weird becouse i'm at work at the moment, "Luke Reading" writed me to "bro you have dispute you hacked account?"

i was like whaaat? and now i see active post with my username, i chated with you yesteday you offered me account and you wanted for it alot but i didint accept offer anything it was too much for me, now i see chat that i didint write it, i think my skype got hacked somehow, becouse i would not scam anything always when i buy something i pay normally, so it wasn't me i got no pm's. And i cant find you on skype chat's now thats why i say that someone has my skype password. I changed skype password now. You can ask my partners who leveling me accounts i wont scam or something, i play fair.

6 hours ago, deizyras said:

Okay it is very weird becouse i'm at work at the moment, "Luke Reading" writed me to "bro you have dispute you hacked account?"

i was like whaaat? and now i see active post with my username, i chated with you yesteday you offered me account and you wanted for it alot but i didint accept offer anything it was too much for me, now i see chat that i didint write it, i think my skype got hacked somehow, becouse i would not scam anything always when i buy something i pay normally, so it wasn't me i got no pm's. And i cant find you on skype chat's now thats why i say that someone has my skype password. I changed skype password now. You can ask my partners who leveling me accounts i wont scam or something, i play fair.

Thats your fault, I wont take the report out unless you refund me as you are the one who is in charge of your skype account, not me

This is a weird situation because I can't really tell what happened. 

If your Skype was hacked you still are 100% responsible. You cannot have an insecure account that leads to someone getting scammed, and then not take responsibility. You are required to refund or you will be permanently banned. You have 24 hours unless you can prove your Skype was not hacked.

---

@okaymate please upload the video, I want to see everything where you agreed to a price and to where the trade was declined. I also want to see a screenshot of the Skype name that you were talking to on Skype. I will not approve it so only Moderators can see it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jordan said:

After seeing the videos and doing a bit more research, I am almost positive you scammed, or your Skype was hacked. Either way you will either have to pay the 20M or be banned.

@okaymate go ahead and try to recover the account. 

I made an apply but the account will be useles as he has all info and If it gets recovered too many times Im afraid It will get banned ?

also why did he change his posts on his skype name right when I did the report thread? osbot acc also hacked ? KAPPA

59 minutes ago, okaymate said:

I made an apply but the account will be useles as he has all info and If it gets recovered too many times Im afraid It will get banned ?

also why did he change his posts on his skype name right when I did the report thread? osbot acc also hacked ? KAPPA

It appears his account is not hacked on OSBot as far as I can tell.

It appears he changed his post because he mis-typed his Skype name, in every other post with his skype it is 'deizyra' but he posted 'deizyras' by mistake and edited it to be correct on that thread. 

If you can't get the account, let us know, but please do your best. He will still have to give you 20M regardless. 

3 minutes ago, Jordan said:

It appears his account is not hacked on OSBot as far as I can tell.

It appears he changed his post because he mis-typed his Skype name, in every other post with his skype it is 'deizyra' but he posted 'deizyras' by mistake and edited it to be correct on that thread. 

If you can't get the account, let us know, but please do your best. He will still have to give you 20M regardless. 

I managed to get the account back !

• Jordan locked this topic