Free secret methods

dmmslaver

Some of my retired bots

Can you click this fast? (All of these are realtime)

j0aRmnI.gif

BEFORE shift click drop, lol

FOx7yYv.gif

After shift click:

zy9HdAL.gif

e4SmYa6.gif

Crafted 100,000 nature runes in one day with one account on deadman (too big for gif, most profitable though) -> http://i.imgur.com/fTuGk9s.gifv 

Edited by dmmslaver
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Yarran1017 said:

whats ur skype? ive never purchased a private script before but wanna see if u can give me a couple quotes on diff scripts 

pmed

1 minute ago, strange_kid said:

seems fairly easy though, just mouse location clicks, with very little short random sleeps, along with a couple booleans

Give it a shot see how many chocs you can knife in one 600ms :p

19 minutes ago, strange_kid said:

lolz im assuming a full invy if I break each use of knife to bar about 17.22 - 28.22 ms

I just always thought people didnt want to click that fast, because they were worried about getting ban

Client can't handle clicks that fast. The gif is literally maximum chocs per second ;P 

Edited by dmmslaver

2 minutes ago, strange_kid said:

So what you're saying is I would just have to do a little trial and error to find out how much time is needed between clicks, until I get the magic number?

Nope, can't do it with just sleeps. It's easy though. 

Edited by dmmslaver

3 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Nope, can't do it with just sleeps. It's easy though. 

what else would u do? I'm assuming you're not checking if you have another choc dust in invy before click, because that would probably take up way too much cpu to run that fast, and not even sure if the game registers it that quickly. So im pretty sure its mainly just sleeps to determine how long before you click next

36 minutes ago, strange_kid said:

what else would u do? I'm assuming you're not checking if you have another choc dust in invy before click, because that would probably take up way too much cpu to run that fast, and not even sure if the game registers it that quickly. So im pretty sure its mainly just sleeps to determine how long before you click next

No sleeps lol. Also they can't track your click times at that scale. Their resolution is only 50ms. There is no reason to even do chocs that fast, they wont sell. Was just me testing the client lol

Edited by dmmslaver

46 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

No sleeps lol. Also they can't track your click times at that scale. Their resolution is only 50ms. There is no reason to even do chocs that fast, they wont sell. Was just me testing the client lol

im just using chocs as an example because thats what you had used to test. And if no sleeps then no way and not checking invy, then you are just clicking mouse dest until invy doesnt contain anymore of a certain item. If its anything other than sleeps, checking inv, or no sleep and going til invy doesnt contain an item, then idk what you're doing, but it must be burning resources where you really don't need them