Awaiting for Boglas Refund

TJ2017

On May 1st, I went to bogla's website to purchase gold. I made a payment of $454.56 via G2A. However the payment was declined, and money deducted from my bank balance.

I approached bogla's livechat and was told by 3 operators (Nemo,Usrado,Travis) that I would be able to get refunds in 1-3days, 3-5days, 5-7days respectively. And told me to wait till 8th May for refunds. Else I should just email Bogla's support directly.

Then I approached G2A for help. Still no refunds as of yet. I am not sure if G2A is holding the money or has money gone to Bogla. Hence, I want to get a confirmation from Bogla regarding this payment.

I am not sure if G2A is holding the money, or the bank is holding onto the money.

Below are some pictures for reference.
[HIDDEN]

5 minutes ago, Bogla said:

Hello, what is your email so I can confirm we're not holding the payment? Please note that we have no control over how long it takes G2A's processors/banks to refund the payment, though I'll send them a support ticket inquiring about it. 

I sent you the evidence that was hidden because it contains the email address via PM.

I found the related email, it looks like the transaction was in fact rejected as G2A deemed it unsafe to accept (likely because it was a high amount via Credit card). So you're waiting for your credit card company to issue you the balance back which can take up to 14 days, though usually it's 1-7 days. I've sent G2A a Support ticket regarding it in the odd case they're holding your funds, but I don't expect they'll answer me anything useful as they declined to receive the transaction in the first place.

In sum, we never had hold of any of your funds, it was just a declined payment attempt and when that happens it still takes days for your issuer to refund the attempted money spent back to your credit card.

1 hour ago, Bogla said:

I found the related email, it looks like the transaction was in fact rejected as G2A deemed it unsafe to accept (likely because it was a high amount via Credit card). So you're waiting for your credit card company to issue you the balance back which can take up to 14 days, though usually it's 1-7 days. I've sent G2A a Support ticket regarding it in the odd case they're holding your funds, but I don't expect they'll answer me anything useful as they declined to receive the transaction in the first place.

In sum, we never had hold of any of your funds, it was just a declined payment attempt and when that happens it still takes days for your issuer to refund the attempted money spent back to your credit card.

Thank you so much, yeah it was an almost 500 usd order, I can understand why this sort of thing might happen, not to many people can do that I think. Well hey thanks for everything just gonna wait to get my money back, and thank you for being so professional and helping this situation out/more clearly.

G2A actually did end up responding and confirmed the refund was issued on May 1st.

7c3d3d33277b164edd977f9fa5a17b2d.png
https://gyazo.com/7c3d3d33277b164edd977f9fa5a17b2d

Greetings, 

thank you for contacting G2A Digital Marketplace Customer Support. G2A is a marketplace where Customers have a wide range of products offered by independent sellers. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, I see that the refund was processed in our system on the 01/05/2017.  Now the time depends on the  bank when the money is back on the account. Simply the situation is the following as the payment goes from us to Global Collect and then to the bank it is possible that it will take some days to actually reach the bank account. Depending on the bank policy it may be 5-28 working days. I can assure you that the money was already redirected from our system.

Should you have any other problems, please feel free to contact us.

With Best Regards,

Barbara L.

1 hour ago, Bogla said:

G2A actually did end up responding and confirmed the refund was issued on May 1st.

7c3d3d33277b164edd977f9fa5a17b2d.png
https://gyazo.com/7c3d3d33277b164edd977f9fa5a17b2d

Greetings, 

thank you for contacting G2A Digital Marketplace Customer Support. G2A is a marketplace where Customers have a wide range of products offered by independent sellers. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, I see that the refund was processed in our system on the 01/05/2017.  Now the time depends on the  bank when the money is back on the account. Simply the situation is the following as the payment goes from us to Global Collect and then to the bank it is possible that it will take some days to actually reach the bank account. Depending on the bank policy it may be 5-28 working days. I can assure you that the money was already redirected from our system.

Should you have any other problems, please feel free to contact us.

With Best Regards,

Barbara L.

Awesome! I can't wait! ty so much for everything Bogla! I can't wait to purchase gold from you guys, cross your fingers it doesn't get denied again haha :P