Let's talk about it

Tukr245

Just now, Tukr245 said:

So what does everyone think about the addition of the dragon claws into 07 do you believe that they will decrease in price or do you think they're just that op that they'll stay up in the 120m range for lyfe?

most likely decrease in price within 3-4 months. and remain steady at like 70-80M range then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tukr245 said:

Idk, I feel there is going to be a drastic increase in supply in the upcoming months and then they'll get to around 50m ea

then again, the pure community is strong so you never really know what's going to happen

this is true, idk, with youtubers showcasing them in pvp left and right, and knowing that the price is high there are most likely people farming drops for them rn, you never really know. It all will come down to when that one asshole floods the market with them. :-/

damn item collectors...

• Like 1

Just now, Tylar245 said:

this is true, idk, with youtubers showcasing them in pvp left and right, and knowing that the price is high there are most likely people farming drops for them rn, you never really know. It all will come down to when that one asshole floods the market with them. :-/

damn item collectors...

I'm sure you'll find that guy who has a hundred of them and just chucks em in like he's chief keef and ruins the market or someone who found an exploit and it'll just be the old warrior ring or chaos rune incident again

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tukr245 said:

I'm sure you'll find that guy who has a hundred of them and just chucks em in like he's chief keef and ruins the market or someone who found an exploit and it'll just be the old warrior ring or chaos rune incident again

hmmm....

didn't even think about that...

1 minute ago, Imateamcape said:

they'll go down to the price of ags over time. ags was overhyped for awhile then fell to a steady 40m. same will happen to claws.

but then again you also have to think about the future of 07.

its going to eventually become 08 scape and with that in mind there are a lot more items to be re-added into the game that will destroy the economy once more like they did in the past.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Imateamcape said:

they'll go down to the price of ags over time. ags was overhyped for awhile then fell to a steady 40m. same will happen to claws.

but there is more of a demand for dragon claws. Since they're a lower level requirement and so godly there are going to be more people using them literally any pker with 60 attack will take the opportunity if given to use them. that's only when they reach a steady price. and with the decent amount of gold in the game at this point, it's almost a decent price for them right now

• Like 1

Just now, Tukr245 said:

but there is more of a demand for dragon claws. Since they're a lower level requirement and so godly there are going to be more people using them literally any pker with 60 attack will take the opportunity if given to use them. that's only when they reach a steady price. and with the decent amount of gold in the game at this point, it's almost a decent price for them right now

but then you also with you factoring the amt of gold in the game you forget there are many people with item stacks of thousands of liquid assets (like full stack of shards in 2011-13)

and that there is also the opportunity in the future of a oldschool bot nuke to occur and RS history to repeat itself, because it already is. its a fucking matrix of a community now.

1 minute ago, Tylar245 said:

but then you also with you factoring the amt of gold in the game you forget there are many people with item stacks of thousands of liquid assets (like full stack of shards in 2011-13)

and that there is also the opportunity in the future of a oldschool bot nuke to occur and RS history to repeat itself, because it already is. its a fucking matrix of a community now.

well let's not hope it turns into 2016 and has dragon claws at 80k

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Twisted Staff said:

30m like pre eoc then pking is gonna b aids

yup. I hope they keep the prices high and instead of implementing a lot of ways to get even better equipment in or at least slow the flow of new equipment coming back into 07.

Tbh I want this game to survive but if we hit pre eoc or go thru a different evolution of cb (ie) we get to 2011-2013 but instead of going eoc we do a different thing I wouldn't mind it.

(I think)

2 minutes ago, Tukr245 said:

well let's not hope it turns into 2016 and has dragon claws at 80k

or 2017 at 1m -jk- haven't checked prices, but you can get like 250M rs3 for like less than 50 bucks online 0_0

1 minute ago, Tylar245 said:

yup. I hope they keep the prices high and instead of implementing a lot of ways to get even better equipment in or at least slow the flow of new equipment coming back into 07.

Tbh I want this game to survive but if we hit pre eoc or go thru a different evolution of cb (ie) we get to 2011-2013 but instead of going eoc we do a different thing I wouldn't mind it.

(I think)

or 2017 at 1m -jk- haven't checked prices, but you can get like 250M rs3 for like less than 50 bucks online 0_0

It's really kind of sad when they ruined a game that had so much going for it and now it's gone. It's just a shitty WoW now

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tukr245 said:

It's really kind of sad when they ruined a game that had so much going for it and now it's gone. It's just a shitty WoW now

well I mean at least skillers still enjoy rs3.

then again A friend showed you can spend 13 Grand and get all 99's by in game purchases of chest keys.

smh.:feels: