Tutorial island accs

Void

5 minutes ago, Nate said:

Grazvis left Negative feedback    16 minutes ago

he said he will buy account joined into and destroyed all untradables, fking scammer

Hi Montana

You name change, and used to be a big seller of tut island accounts, now suddenly you are buying? 

was curious if osbot profile was safe to after seeing this, is all good man? or did the fake skype imposter strike someone again?

edit- this isnt posted to attract negative attention. just in making sure your accs safe like i hope someone would do for me if strange activity happened! hope all is well!!!

Edited by ScarceHorizons
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nate said:

Grazvis left Negative feedback    16 minutes ago

he said he will buy account joined into and destroyed all untradables, fking scammer

Hi Montana

You name change, and used to be a big seller of tut island accounts, now suddenly you are buying? 

Names changed for the exact reason. Firstly was due to a lot of racism being here; and my account being specifically not chosen for certain sales (back in like march/feb) for being black. 

Also the impostor was posing as Montana of 300; so I hoped being "Void" would make him less believable due to the name change.

Thirdly; Void looks much cleaner than Montana of 300 :boge:

This guy was scammed I'm assuming. @ 

I cannot stress enough getting a PM Conformation +++++++ GETTING ME TO REPLY.

I will never decline a reply; and if I've read the PM; wait for a response. Always ask for a reply.

My account is safe; the imposter got someone else who didn't get a PM Verification.

Sorry for your loss.

At the OP

I'm looking for tutorial accounts (yes I still make my own and sell) however I have none in stock atm and need a few quick. These are also for testing a new farming method; so cheap throwaway ones are which I'm after!

Still looking: skype: allhailzamorak2

GET A PM CONFIRMATION + REPLY!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ScarceHorizons said:

was curious if osbot profile was safe to after seeing this, is all good man? or did the fake skype imposter strike someone again?

Seems there's an imposter skype that's playing around with people, Nurvael's thread did point out sketchyness aka the response time between reading the PM.

But then staff said his shit isn't compromised.

I'd just suggest anyone be cautious, but sorry to Montana for this or anything aggro I have nothing against him he's a good guy ^^

EDIT: All good man, good luck! :)

Edited by Nate

Just now, Nate said:

Seems there's an imposter skype that's playing around with people, Nurvael's thread did point out sketchyness aka the response time between reading the PM.

But then staff said his shit isn't compromised.

I'd just suggest anyone be cautious, but sorry to Montana for this or anything aggro I have nothing against him he's a good guy ^^

I'm currently trying to be active on OSBot as much due to this issue. I've currently helped 

@IamBot

@OSRSKyle

@Madlib

@Olympus

and a few others. Made those ^^ all above notified via PM not to trade him so they don't/and offered compensation if they did.

Always ask for a PM confirm.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Void said:

Names changed for the exact reason. Firstly was due to a lot of racism being here; and my account being specifically not chosen for certain sales (back in like march/feb) for being black. 

Also the impostor was posing as Montana of 300; so I hoped being "Void" would make him less believable due to the name change.

Thirdly; Void looks much cleaner than Montana of 300 :boge:

This guy was scammed I'm assuming. @ 

I cannot stress enough getting a PM Conformation +++++++ GETTING ME TO REPLY.

I will never decline a reply; and if I've read the PM; wait for a response. Always ask for a reply.

My account is safe; the imposter got someone else who didn't get a PM Verification.

Sorry for your loss.

At the OP

I'm looking for tutorial accounts (yes I still make my own and sell) however I have none in stock atm and need a few quick. These are also for testing a new farming method; so cheap throwaway ones are which I'm after!

Still looking: skype: allhailzamorak2

GET A PM CONFIRMATION + REPLY!

glad to hear! sorry about your previous encounters with some racist fucktards, that shit has no place with being here or on these forums. EDIT - LET ALONE ANYWHERE

----Someone sell this man some tut island accs!!!!!

and im just saying if youre not verifying skypes and getting confirmations via osbot with skype log convos, IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT THAT YOU ALLOWED SOMEONE TO SCAM YOU! STAY UP TO DATE ON THE DISPUTE SECTION ON THIS SITE - SOME HONEST GOOD ADVICE EVERYONE.

Edited by ScarceHorizons
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Void said:

I'm currently trying to be active on OSBot as much due to this issue. I've currently helped 

@IamBot

@OSRSKyle

@Madlib

@Olympus

and a few others. Made those ^^ all above notified via PM not to trade him so they don't/and offered compensation if they did.

Always ask for a PM confirm.

Yup the skype was something like

live:montanaofosbot

knew it was a scam when he said he replied to my message on osbot and must not have went thru due to inbox being full