F2P Botting Journey (Well, an attempt)

Han

It all depends really how you bot I have notice that, You get to greedy at times and decide to run a script for 18 hours and it all goes to shit.  I manged to bot a skiller to 95 woodcutting, 90 firemaking, 80 fletching, 75 fishing and 99 cooking and then got banned when I decided to bot for 18 hours straight. 

On 05/07/2017 at 10:12 AM, Get Rekt said:

Dayum. Wut skript

Private script :D 

On 05/07/2017 at 11:15 AM, Rickynaut said:

Damn nice! I am botting wintertodt to also see how long it could last. 50-92 fm so far no ban. Good luck dude :)

Good luck! let me know how it goes! 

On 05/07/2017 at 11:59 AM, Jueix said:

It all depends really how you bot I have notice that, You get to greedy at times and decide to run a script for 18 hours and it all goes to shit.  I manged to bot a skiller to 95 woodcutting, 90 firemaking, 80 fletching, 75 fishing and 99 cooking and then got banned when I decided to bot for 18 hours straight. 

Definately, I won't bot on this account for more than 6-7 hours. I've gone over a few times but I'm still going strong I just hope my ban doesn't come right before or after I get 99 :D