Recovered Account

Page27

sure thing, sorry i've jut been very busy with finals barely log in, just set up a date a time where me you and project pat can all get online and agree on and we can further proceeded, also @Decode there is no way I am going to refund him 90m that makes absolutely no sense he got me like 400k experience in mage. @Page27 I love how you forget to mention the fact than when your account was supposedly hacked the first time I got it back for you and nothing was touched.... and you know what the funniest thing about all this is, I have no clue who is on the account at the moment because if its not me and its not PAGE27 than who the hell is it? Ohh well done with RS anyway ill throw you your cash back ill throw you 60m for getting me a level in mage and we will part ways sorry it had to end like this but ill let karma deal with you since im pretty certain you resold the account.

2 hours ago, pipez said:

sure thing, sorry i've jut been very busy with finals barely log in, just set up a date a time where me you and project pat can all get online and agree on and we can further proceeded, also @Decode there is no way I am going to refund him 90m that makes absolutely no sense he got me like 400k experience in mage. @Page27 I love how you forget to mention the fact than when your account was supposedly hacked the first time I got it back for you and nothing was touched.... and you know what the funniest thing about all this is, I have no clue who is on the account at the moment because if its not me and its not PAGE27 than who the hell is it? Ohh well done with RS anyway ill throw you your cash back ill throw you 60m for getting me a level in mage and we will part ways sorry it had to end like this but ill let karma deal with you since im pretty certain you resold the account.

Please arrange a time and date with @Page27. If you feel like you want one of us staff members to middleman the trade, you can add my skype: khalidbanihani

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pipez said:

@pipez

I did mention that none of the wealth was touched the first time it was recovered in the original post.  I gained nearly 4mil xp in magic since when I got the account it was some fraction through level 87.

if you recall this conversation, that 11m was accumulating as I stun alched. which equates to more than 400k magic xp from alching magic longbows alone.

@Decode MM would be great, is 10% alright for rate?

convo2.png

Edited by Page27

1 minute ago, Page27 said:

@pipez

I did mention that none of the wealth was touched the first time it was recovered in the original post.  I gained nearly 4mil xp in magic since when I got the account it was some fraction through level 87.

if you recall this conversation, that 11m was accumulating as I stun alched. which equates to more than 400k magic xp from alching magic longbows alone.

@Decode MM would be great, is 10% alright for rate?

convo2.png

Don't worry, we don't take any fee's for MMing with disputes. Its part of our job. 

Add my skype: khalidbanihani

• Like 1