Bans on hold (in game time?)

castelxxd

Do you guys think Jagex counts in game time for Bans put on hold?

I just botted for 8 hours a rested botted account (2 weeks or so resting) and it got banned the next day... It's weird because it didnt happen to me before. Makes me wonder if when Jagex issue bans and put them on hold, their systems counts your actual On Line playing time? It seems so... Maybe it was just bad luck. Any experiences?

Just now, Alvin said:

Two week delayed ban seems odd... I'd imagine your acc was already flagged or maybe just bad luck. Doubt the delay ban extends that long 

That's why i was thinking they count the On Line time not the actual real time. You understand what i mean?

Just now, SpiritualAbyss said:

Could simply be that you were reported or your name was posted on the runescape forum website of suspected botters and it just took them 2 weeks to review your account

That would be some bad luck shit lol. Considering i buyed the Bond and all.

3 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

That's why i was thinking they count the On Line time not the actual real time. You understand what i mean?

That would be some bad luck shit lol. Considering i buyed the Bond and all.

yeah and I bet you bought that bond just because you waited the 2 weeks so you thought you'll be good lol I got the same kind of luck >.>