Stockholm today

Light

1 minute ago, Zerker said:

:???:

A lot of gang initiations are literally to target -anybody- in a robbing/murder to show you don't care who it is and that you're always ready to be a soldier.

If you're going to kill someone why not kill rival gang members??? the punishment is the same regardless of who it is. 

I'm not sure where you're from but in NA I've never heard of the target being random unless it was stray bullets getting them.

15 hours ago, Shudsy said:

Just because the religion doesn't promote violence doesn't mean it has nothing to do with extremists tho.

If there were never any religions to begin with, people wouldn't misinterpret it. Last time i checked ISIS wanted to get rid of western culture to pretty much start humanity over with the islamic religion as a base, so it does have a large saying when it comes to ISIS and it's terrorism.

I do feel sorry for the majority of islamic people tho, who gets put in a bad light by these retards.

if there wasnt any religion to begin with the world wud be way more fucked than rn

its just right now there is no place in the world for religion