Buying WoW gold?

Drewyboyo

30 minutes ago, Drewyboyo said:

anyone done it? Banrates? any insight? thanks

also cheap place to buy?

I bought like 40k once which was £11 from a chinese site but it was like g2a where multiple sellers r the guy i bought it from had like 50k sales so i went with him forgot the name of the site but

iirc @sibbernski told me about it

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The Hero of Time said:

you know what? i think you're full of shit

ooHLumd.png

You're looking at a shit seller, your point is null.

I can get it from 10-15 cents per thousand.

First image is at around 17 cents if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for trying so hard to be a smart-ass by looking at a reseller, who in WoW community acts like Bogla etc in the RS one. :???: 

Also, depends on server and its population, also there's EU AND US.

THERE ARE MANY DETERMINISTIC FACTORS.

So please don't talk about something you know nothing about, cheers.

Edited by Nate

1 hour ago, Nate said:

You're looking at a shit seller, your point is null.

I can get it from 10-15 cents per thousand.

First image is at around 17 cents if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for trying so hard to be a smart-ass by looking at a reseller, who in WoW community acts like Bogla etc in the RS one. :???: 

Also, depends on server and its population, also there's EU AND US.

THERE ARE MANY DETERMINISTIC FACTORS.

So please don't talk about something you know nothing about, cheers.

first of all, you didn't specify anything. you only said "ownedcore"

so i just picked some random other topic on a site which looks awfull so finding stuff isnt easy if you aren't familiar

mh1eyQ6.png

For eu, he asks 8,9 cents and for 100k €6,99 apparently which is still more expensive than g2g

"I can get it from 10-15 cents per thousand." (again not specifying eu/us)
10-15 cent for 1000 gold?
g2g is about 0.000054EUR per 1, so thats 5,4 cents for 1000 gold(EU)

Yes, i know it depends on server and population, and i know there's EU and US, that's why i COMPARED 2 EU PRICES :facep:

also if you buy gold just to buy a wow token, you can just create an alt on the cheapest server and buy gold on that character

Seems like you're a little unspecific

So please, if i missed anything  or if im wrong enlighten me.

30 minutes ago, The Hero of Time said:

first of all, you didn't specify anything. you only said "ownedcore"

so i just picked some random other topic on a site which looks awfull so finding stuff isnt easy if you aren't familiar

mh1eyQ6.png

For eu, he asks 8,9 cents and for 100k €6,99 apparently which is still more expensive than g2g

"I can get it from 10-15 cents per thousand." (again not specifying eu/us)
10-15 cent for 1000 gold?
g2g is about 0.000054EUR per 1, so thats 5,4 cents for 1000 gold(EU)

Yes, i know it depends on server and population, and i know there's EU and US, that's why i COMPARED 2 EU PRICES :facep:

also if you buy gold just to buy a wow token, you can just create an alt on the cheapest server and buy gold on that character

Seems like you're a little unspecific

So please, if i missed anything  or if im wrong enlighten me.

You are misunderstanding.
On that site, they only accept "bulk" orders of gold hence the minimum.
In the WoW community buying and selling, bulk will always be cheaper.
It's only that price: "g2g is about 0.000054EUR per 1, so thats 5,4 cents for 1000 gold(EU)" IF YOU BUY THE BULK AMOUNT LISTED.

It's often or not a user will not want to buy that much gold, even though it is better value, hence why people charge so much for lower amounts.

Also, look at the servers, more populated, more known servers are more expensive.

The game went to shit and gold is so liquidated, it really doesn't matter. 

"Buy from ownedcore, loads of legit sellers and it's dirt cheap."

1. Sending him to a website with loads of trusted and legit sellers.
2. Gold is dirt cheap comparatively to his current game being OSRS also to the old state of WoW when OP previously played.

See now, your response.

"you know what? i think you're full of shit"

Wow, what a way to react to me telling him a good place to buy gold at a comparatively dirt cheap price! 

See I can see that this shows that to you having some inner need to feel validated by de-validating others, probably because of some unrecognized superiority complex? 

Your response just shows you have a grudge or something up your ass because of me, I hope you sort out your issues because it's unhealthy to be so triggered by nothing on the internet. Perhaps see a shrink. 

Best of luck with your life.

15 minutes ago, Nate said:

You are misunderstanding.
On that site, they only accept "bulk" orders of gold hence the minimum.
In the WoW community buying and selling, bulk will always be cheaper.
It's only that price: "g2g is about 0.000054EUR per 1, so thats 5,4 cents for 1000 gold(EU)" IF YOU BUY THE BULK AMOUNT LISTED.

It's often or not a user will not want to buy that much gold, even though it is better value, hence why people charge so much for lower amounts.

Also, look at the servers, more populated, more known servers are more expensive.

The game went to shit and gold is so liquidated, it really doesn't matter. 

"Buy from ownedcore, loads of legit sellers and it's dirt cheap."

1. Sending him to a website with loads of trusted and legit sellers.
2. Gold is dirt cheap comparatively to his current game being OSRS also to the old state of WoW when OP previously played.

See now, your response.

"you know what? i think you're full of shit"

Wow, what a way to react to me telling him a good place to buy gold at a comparatively dirt cheap price! 

See I can see that this shows that to you having some inner need to feel validated by de-validating others, probably because of some unrecognized superiority complex? 

Your response just shows you have a grudge or something up your ass because of me, I hope you sort out your issues because it's unhealthy to be so triggered by nothing on the internet. Perhaps see a shrink. 

Best of luck with your life.

do you consider ~100k bulk? lmfao thats like 5 euros or something

Since you like comparing WoW gold to OSRS, let me do some math for you

100k gold(BULK! according to you) is what, €5-7 ish.
how much can you get for €5-7 in OSRS Gold? 5-7m? Yeeaaaah shit man you're right thats bulk holy shit

a WoW token is like 190-200k

"The game went to shit and gold is so liquidated, it really doesn't matter. " exactly, which makes 100k gold nothing.

"2. Gold is dirt cheap comparatively to his current game being OSRS also to the old state of WoW when OP previously played." that's completely irrelevant to this discussion

"Your response just shows you have a grudge or something up your ass because of me" i think you are the one being triggered mate, i always remain calm. It's funny to see how people see a discussion as "being triggered" and "unhealthy"

also OP only asked this, so again, the "old state"of wow is completely irrelevant

VhzZoyI.png

Edited by The Hero of Time

10 minutes ago, The Hero of Time said:

Insert irrelevant post here.

Me and him talk on Skype so no, you're making assumptions without full context and quoting me rather than making a post giving him a better alternative. :???:  Showing you have some kind of issue. He used to play and I already knew this as I made my post. Jumping to conclusions like a 15 year old girl I see I see.

Making half of the shit you wrote irrelevant.

Blah blah blah, they have limits that count as "bulk" on that site to stop you buying 1k for 5 cents. That's the whole point.

You can't make an argument, you're trying your hardest but you just can't make it work.

Last post since you quote the same text over and over. :doge:

9 minutes ago, Nate said:

Me and him talk on Skype so no, you're making assumptions without full context and quoting me rather than making a post giving him a better alternative. :???:  Showing you have some kind of issue. He used to play and I already knew this as I made my post. Jumping to conclusions like a 15 year old girl I see I see.

Making half of the shit you wrote irrelevant.

Blah blah blah, they have limits that count as "bulk" on that site to stop you buying 1k for 5 cents. That's the whole point.

You can't make an argument, you're trying your hardest but you just can't make it work.

Last post since you quote the same text over and over. :doge:

Hah nate, you're so funny.

Allright, ill try to hit the final nail on the coffin here.

"Me and him talk on Skype so no, you're making assumptions without full context "

You did not give this context. You could have, but you didn't. So no, you cant use this as an argument against me.

Now at the first post, you pointed out that i said you were full of shit, and you got offended by this. So now, nate. We will look at what you have said

1. 0GZktMS.png

2.0qSFvyO.png

hmm, interesting aint it?

"since you quote the same text over and over"

Show me where i did this?
Oh and it seems you are repeatibly saying the same stuff too, hmm? :doge: "ri3pMrb.png"

So just because i didn't know you have a history with him, because you didn't enlighten that, you say "Making half of the shit you wrote irrelevant.".

So this

"mQiqwc8.png"

Is completely irrelevant? It seems to me, nate, that you are trying to avoid responding to my arguments

Oh what do we have here ? 

"You can't make an argument, you're trying your hardest but you just can't make it work."

Im not going to try to be like you, so in fact, i will respond to your arguments

"Blah blah blah, they have limits that count as "bulk" on that site to stop you buying 1k for 5 cents. That's the whole point."

Of course, because 1k gold in WoW is litteraly nothing. Do you think any gold seller here on osbot would bother selling 10k or 100k gp to someone? no of course not.

In the end, im just trying to hold a discussion here with you, but you seem to be very immature about it, calling me names and not responding to my arguments, and even saying i dont have arguments.

Nate, grow up