CAN BE CLOSE

17 hours ago, kazemaru said:

you cant really pricecheck usernames since its up to what people want to pay for it.

i wouldnt even pay 1m for such name if it was a name i really would love i would pay maybe 50m.

you shouldnt sell it by your pricecheck, more likely do i want to sell this name for ...m.

huh?:D

I can provided the sythe links what i posted in "price check" thread and verify the posts with answers legit guys donors etcs

45 minutes ago, Real Madrid said:

huh?:D

I can provided the sythe links what i posted in "price check" thread and verify the posts with answers legit guys donors etcs

That is not what i said

the value of the name is just what people want to pay for it so there is not really an value like a company.

if you think the name is worth 20m than its 20m for you if its 10 than its 10

1 hour ago, kazemaru said:

That is not what i said

the value of the name is just what people want to pay for it so there is not really an value like a company.

if you think the name is worth 20m than its 20m for you if its 10 than its 10

I want make some1 profite not like other sh!t people who just masturbate on internet every "high baller" sh!ts

I know its 20m and  just wanna get like 10-12M half price.If you can't accept it just leave man...

32 minutes ago, Real Madrid said:

I want make some1 profite not like other sh!t people who just masturbate on internet every "high baller" sh!ts

I know its 20m and  just wanna get like 10-12M half price.If you can't accept it just leave man...

Wow hey im not insulting you or anything.

you totally misunderstood me.

let me explain again.

someone says your name is worth 100m

but you would Only sell it for atleast 10m

so the name is worth 10m to you

im trying to help you with pricing the name dont go by other people just take the prices you want?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kazemaru said:

Wow hey im not insulting you or anything.

you totally misunderstood me.

let me explain again.

someone says your name is worth 100m

but you would Only sell it for atleast 10m

so the name is worth 10m to you

im trying to help you with pricing the name dont go by other people just take the prices you want?

My English knowledge like pashabiceps sorry about it :D 

• Mio locked this topic