osMiner

Tom

Having issue with the member mining guild Adamant selection, The bot doesn't feature adamant in the non member normal mining guild area, but in the advanced area only. When I chose that option is still targets the adamant in the non-members area also causing me to walk into the rock wall between the entrance doors.. Hope this helps, message if more detailed info is needed.

Edited by Joshua Charles
Incorrect data

2 hours ago, Joshua Charles said:

Having issue with the member mining guild Adamant selection, The bot doesn't feature adamant in the non member normal mining guild area, but in the advanced area only. When I chose that option is still targets the adamant in the non-members area also causing me to walk into the rock wall between the entrance doors.. Hope this helps, message if more detailed info is needed.

So to get this straight,  you are mining in the new mining guild (with expanded mining guild selected), but it is trying to mine the adamant outside of the mining area?

You can try custom rock selection

On 15/02/2018 at 5:03 PM, noelcun said:

trial please!

Added

Yes, just the two rocks in the non-member area. I can manual select the rocks inside the member area and have a smooth cycle I just didnt know if you new this feature was busted due to it not pathing correctly and going to the two rocks in the non member area. This is in the dwarven mines guild area. Thanks for the reply, love the script 100%.

Won't even start if you try to use custom rocks. I want to mine the tri-iron rocks east of ardy, and it won't start after choosing rocks, no matter what the settings. I just want it to drop ores, and it won't even start (I put area to custom, and it wouldn't work. Only way I got script to even start was to choose a preset area to mine).

9 hours ago, DerekJPaul said:

Won't even start if you try to use custom rocks. I want to mine the tri-iron rocks east of ardy, and it won't start after choosing rocks, no matter what the settings. I just want it to drop ores, and it won't even start (I put area to custom, and it wouldn't work. Only way I got script to even start was to choose a preset area to mine).

East of ardy is listed as legends guild or something, use that instead.

Custom selection is not functioning