App Design

Mister Slyther

Recently I had uni projects allowing me to approach the problem in the way I want. So I chose app design because my goal is to become a UI/Web Designer in the designing industry in a cooperative manner. UI for games is not working for me because I'm not good at it.

Designing for businesses and cooperatives is now my official path.

Here are 2 concepts I've made for practice purposes. The design idea behind the 2nd one is thanks to someone on Behance, its just to get my mindset into professional design.

ubrhQ5W.jpg

IjSMuEA.jpg

Edited by Mister Slyther
  • Like 7

Looks amazing and extremely intuitive! Good job!

The alignment on the bottom of the second image, "Don't have an account?" needs to be aligned slightly to the right; unless I'm looking at it wrong, then my apologies.

But these look as good as industry standard, a few fixes here and there and self evaluation and improvement will get you far.

Edited by Nate
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nate said:

Looks amazing and extremely intuitive! Good job!

The alignment on the bottom of the second image, "Don't have an account?" needs to be aligned slightly to the right; unless I'm looking at it wrong, then my apologies.

But these look as good as industry standard, a few fixes here and there and self evaluation and improvement will get you far.

Thank you for the feedback!

I adjusted it further

• Like 1

• 1 month later...