Looking for 2 easy account builds

0squester

Now im looking For somebody to make me 2 Accounts shoot me your offers I will Provide all the login details You will Recieve 3 Login details (1) My Alt That Shall hold the gear (2) & (3) will be the accounts that need trained. I will need tut island completed, 15 agility, 10 fishing, 10 cooking, 36 Wc, 31 Craft, 13 magic 

Once i get the ball rolling ill be needing more of these at a time just an fyi ( I Dont Need These At this very moment Im Just getting estimates)

T.0.S type stuff 

4 Days to complete this unless something comes up let me know thats all lol but this is a easy/quick build shouldnt take close to that. ( To make this easier on you ill have my alt account in lumby with all the items you need to reach the bank lvls) If trusted ill throw 2 bonds on him aswell. If not We can both throw a bond  down and lll reimburse  you afterwards.

You shall recieve payment after services are done unless your trusted, ill already be leaving 1-2 Bonds dont need to lose more.

Bot Dont Bot Idc either way the account has 10 days if anytime beetween 1-10 days the account gets banned your liable and i would only ask you give half the payment and half the bond back.

Feel Free to Add my Skype below and dicuss with me

JeqFWag.gifGjkZV8U.gifeg5gdVI.gif

Edited by 0squester

1 hour ago, 0squester said:

Now im looking For somebody to make me 2 Accounts shoot me your offers I will Provide all the login details You will Recieve 3 Login details (1) My Alt That Shall hold the gear (2) & (3) will be the accounts that need trained. I will need tut island completed, 15 agility, 10 fishing, 10 cooking, 36 Wc, 31 Craft, 13 magic 

Once i get the ball rolling ill be needing more of these at a time just an fyi ( I Dont Need These At this very moment Im Just getting estimates)

T.0.S type stuff 

4 Days to complete this unless something comes up let me know thats all lol but this is a easy/quick build shouldnt take close to that. ( To make this easier on you ill have my alt account in lumby with all the items you need to reach the bank lvls) If trusted ill throw 2 bonds on him aswell. If not We can both throw a bond  down and lll reimburse  you afterwards.

You shall recieve payment after services are done unless your trusted, ill already be leaving 1-2 Bonds dont need to lose more.

Bot Dont Bot Idc either way the account has 10 days if anytime beetween 1-10 days the account gets banned your liable and i would only ask you give half the payment and half the bond back.

Feel Free to Add my Skype below and dicuss with me

JeqFWag.gifGjkZV8U.gifeg5gdVI.gif

can do this for you :)