Uhh Cougar?

Jbotter

Any of you guys have any cougar stories? Today I was at the hardware stuff getting some things for my car and plumbing, I was looking for valve-stem repair kits when I noticed and older lady lurking a few isles down. I noticed she kept staring then after a while casually strolled on over to the isle I was in about 10-15ft away. I got a glimpse and saw nothing but expensive jewelry, and a horror story of make up, bright red lip stick, and plastic surgery that went horribly wrong. I noticed she seemed to be wandering aimlessly, she'd look up and stare for a while, then look around, repeating this for about 3 minutes. Finally I looked up from the shelves over in here direction to find her staring once more, at this point she turned toward the shelf, grabbed something random, looked at it, turned it around, and set it back down. She then walked a few isles behind me, still staring, then came back and picked up another item. This really fkin' creeped me out. It wouldn't have been so bad but all of the make up and lipstick and horrible plastic surgery she looked like a doll out of a horror story. A couple minutes later a younger guy, about mid 20's, looked like he worked out a bit, came over, and she GRABBED HIS ASS! I've had older ladies check me about before, usually like 30's-40's, or women around my age, but NEVER someone this old and scary. I felt incredibly violated.... almost as bad as the time another cougar (late 40's or so) who had a deceased husband invited me to "one of her events"... what ever the hell that means :facep: anyone else have stories like this?

11 minutes ago, 353234543 said:

go grab her ass wtf brah,it's free gp if shes rich

In high school i had like 3 teachers into me, not really cougars (23-27) but i didnt do shit lol

if she got a guy who looks like he belongs in the vampire diaries or twilight, she must be rich. 3 Teachers?! Tilfs tho?:think: I had one teacher I thought was just really nice, until one day she gave me something and it had a note hidden in it..

10 minutes ago, Jbotter said:

if she got a guy who looks like he belongs in the vampire diaries or twilight, she must be rich. 3 Teachers?! Tilfs tho?:think: I had one teacher I thought was just really nice, until one day she gave me something and it had a note hidden in it..

What it say

And yea one of them tried to get me to come to her house to hand in an assignment, gave me addrss nd her cell numba, was a lure but wasnt tht hot tho

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 353234543 said:

What it say

And yea one of them tried to get me to come to her house to hand in an assignment, gave me addrss nd her cell numba, was a lure but wasnt tht hot tho

lots of complimenting and she kept talking about girls in the class who would flirt with me, and how she "saw me different" from the other students, and she wanted to meet up for lunch over the weekend sometime to talk about "an assignment for you" as in me, and only me, she gave off lots of hardcore vibes and she also asked one of my friends for my cell phone number after I left that school so she could get ahold of me LOL, a lot of days I'd go in and be late and she wouldn't mark me late or absent, she talked to me about partying and stuff too and pretty much whenever I'd approach her desk she'd look me up and down and smile, there was one time she turned around infront of me and brushed her ass against a certain area very slowly and firmly, and she'd always request me for study hall... even if I didn't have any latework in her class. Sometimes she'd also request me to come to her room during lunch period and there would be nobody else there, she'd usually sit on a desk while she sat me down in a chair and talked to me. That school was notorious for teacher-on-student sexual activity, few teachers got fired one year for having sex with students or "inappropriate relationships".

I left highschool and wanted to be a teacher myself, I was doing student teacher trials (I was a teacher but not officially .e.g. hadn't studied just there for experience for a university course) & had a pretty decent looking teacher I had for Art in school tryna slide into the DMs during my time at the school, she also tried to talk to me quite a lot during lunch break in the staff room. I just reminded her I was a student here once and that I'd fucked several students here that are now senior and it'd probably not be a good idea the people at school find out.