Selling accounts before 100 post count

Targon

23 minutes ago, Cleaned said:

Doesn't really matter your PC. I tried selling accounts after 100 post count and still got in trouble

Why did you still get in trouble? 

1 hour ago, raijin said:

still 100 fam

Bummer :( 

1 hour ago, Madz said:

Tbh, 100 post is stupid... Dont know why its in place since it makes little to no difference. 

We needs something in place which makes sense... 100 post count isnt cutting it.

I agree 100%, like others said, perhaps 10-20 trader feedback or something

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aggre said:

I would suggest above an X amount of feedback. (Feedback for buying gold from Bogla/Realist/Divica etc doesnt count, neither will useless feedbacks)

Like 15-20 decent feedbacks, but then again with or without the 100 posts, people will try to sell accounts anyways through pm and whatnot.

Yeah i think that would help. Obviously scams will always happen but i think that makes more sense than 100 post count

3 hours ago, Aggre said:

I would suggest above an X amount of feedback. (Feedback for buying gold from Bogla/Realist/Divica etc doesnt count, neither will useless feedbacks)

Like 15-20 decent feedbacks, but then again with or without the 100 posts, people will try to sell accounts anyways through pm and whatnot.

But you need to sell to get feedback.

kinda seems like a job where you need experience inorder to start. But you can't get exp untill you start.

On 3/12/2017 at 9:14 AM, Cleaned said:

I got in trouble because @JordanMade a complete B.S. call and gave me a point for 'spamming' to get to 100 post count. Feel free to check my activity and judge for yourself on whether or not my posts were spam.

I know this feel, I spam a lot but I really don't in reality.

It's just incredibly easy to post on these forums.