Dispute/ parsen

ByEngland

I purchased nmz range training from parsen on Wednesday evening. He agreed on 6-12 hours work being done a day. So 6 hours minimum. Also told me on average 95k xp an hour. So after 6 hours a day for last 2 days he should have achieved 1.140m xp. But only 300k xp achived in the first evening. And told me when he wakes up hell be completing 12+ hours... And he hasnt been logged on the account since Wednesday midnight. So over 30 hours. I recieved a message yesterday saying he will commence work in next 1 hour or so for 6 hours minimum. 10 hours later nothing has been done regarding range training, and i havent recieved a message/ reply either. 15.4m was paid. But minimal xp gained with no excuse besides he slept for 16 hours, but this still doesnt explain the lack of xp gained from waking up 10.hours ago. And not work started when he said he would. This is not the first time ive had a nmz trainer run with cash so opening dispute before it goes further.

I have a screenshot of payment confirmed to parsen but reached upload limit. Thanks 

Password will be changed to prevent him logging in and clearing my bank. I wish for a full refund as the trust has now gone. And i will pay for someone else to complete the service. If he has good enough excuse as to why. I will pay for whats been completed xp wise. But wish for rest to be refunded. 

hey ill get right onto it, been flat pack busy with things, no excuse for not being on the PC except the fact that I haven't really been on.
My activity has nothing to do with only your service but everything I am currently doing, therefore I will finish it off, no threat here guys, take it easy. :)

In discussion with parsen in pm. Have agreed on refund for remaining xp for him to be able to get in with others orders. I understand his issues. Just needs to also understand if there will be a delay in service its polite to inform customer of this. Deadline is approaching now so no time for him to complete the order. A refund will be enough. No bad words and wish to close this dispute after ive recieved my refund of 12.9m