Anybody watch Barca-PSG? Cause we just witnessed football history.

Magarac

Even if you aren't a football fan, this is something to appreciate.

TL;DR

Barcelona and PSG played a 2-legged tie over the past few weeks, culminating in today's game. The first leg was a shock 4-0 win for PSG over favorites Barca.

Today, Barca needed at least 4-0 to go to Extra Time, 5-0 to win, or more if PSG scored (an away goal counts double if scores are tied naturally, as per the aggregate rule).

• Barca goes up 3-0, dominating PSG today.
  • PSG scores a goal on the counter, turning a hill into a mountain for Barca, now needing 3 to win instead of 1 to tie (no tie possible anymore).
  • 20 minutes left in the game, Barca score 2 and in the 95th minute score the 3rd, now leading 6-1.
  • Game finishes, Barcelona knock out PSG and move on, finishing the biggest comeback in CL history and an amazing tie overall.

I can post both leg's highlights when they appear for anyone interested that didn't watch!

:sanic:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NinjadGuy said:

Yeah after that neymar goal I was like "wtf? maybe it's possible?" even after the 5th goal I thought it's not going to happen.

Still shocked, unbelievable.

Exactly. After the FK I was like oh nice another goal but they're out its done. And then the PK and I was like wow 90th minute, what if? And then when Neymar had the ball near the half and turned the PSG player, in my head I was screaming "Don't shoot, don't shoot!" and then he lobs it in... and Roberto of all people. My voice is gone from screaming man..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Magarac said:

Exactly. After the FK I was like oh nice another goal but they're out its done. And then the PK and I was like wow 90th minute, what if? And then when Neymar had the ball near the half and turned the PSG player, in my head I was screaming "Don't shoot, don't shoot!" and then he lobs it in... and Roberto of all people. My voice is gone from screaming man..

Yeah lol I'm speechless...

Segri Roberto best Enrique's substitue :P fk this shit, the Iniesta goal vs Chelsea was crazy but this is just some next level shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NinjadGuy said:

Yeah lol I'm speechless...

Segri Roberto best Enrique's substitue :P fk this shit, the Iniesta goal vs Chelsea was crazy but this is just some next level shit.

When Sergi came on I turned to my friend and legit said "Wtf" like this isn't what we need to win. I'm glad I ate my words, he deserved to get the winner. One of the few La Masia players to remain and push through into the first team.

• Like 1