Chuckle's Account Unbanning Service

Chuckle

On 12/17/2018 at 12:41 PM, Drager said:

Had a service done before, they botted and it got banned perm. I did the appeal myself and it got quashed, It recently was botted by someone else (different IP for sure, overseas) and banned again perm I sent in the appeal the same way but this time it didn't work.

Anything you can do differently?

I would do Recovery way. If that fails, then appeal. Then its just a waiting game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 4:50 AM, bigbobby29 said:

Interested... any way to find out the age of the account without talking to hans?  It was created before they sent welcome emails

No but you can trial and error it if you are within a few months they will pass the recovery 

just send 1 appeal every few hours skipping back 3 months from when you think you created it each time 

• 2 weeks later...

do you have access to the current email?

6 hours ago, The Kappin said:

is this doable on an account I only have like two previous passwords to that was purchased off playerauctions that I got banned cause for some reason I couldn't live without some mining levels? worst experience ever its a maxed 75 att pure. 

Account got 2 day, after 2 day ended I did mobile for thieving (by hand) while at hospital and i got permed. Sent recovery instantly got the password reset sent to my email have yet to reset password because I don’t think it alone will quash. It’s only had one password been inactive for ~9 months (March til dec/Jan) before finally logging into acc. I do not have access to original ip, but I do have original email, current registered email (that I changed when I came back to account) my issue is I’ve botted off my current ip, and logged in via hospital so not sure what else to do. Currently waiting on appeal to come back 

• 3 weeks later...