what email provider to use when creating accounts?

SpiritualAbyss

OK i probably shouldnt dump this info, but their is definitely something better than gmail plus you wont have to register your actual phone number(or get a fake number line) i use https://www.mail.com you can pick and make over 100s of @domains and dont have to register the phone number. ive been using them for 2 months been working flawlessly and also havent had one of those emails banned. but ive still been having gmails getting banned same time same places (time as in with the same couple hours of operating times.

51 minutes ago, simply_gainz said:

OK i probably shouldnt dump this info, but their is definitely something better than gmail plus you wont have to register your actual phone number(or get a fake number line) i use https://www.mail.com you can pick and make over 100s of @domains and dont have to register the phone number. ive been using them for 2 months been working flawlessly and also havent had one of those emails banned. but ive still been having gmails getting banned same time same places (time as in with the same couple hours of operating times.

seems decent. always is a pain in the arse verifying

8 minutes ago, Simple79001 said:

seems decent. always is a pain in the arse verifying

plus you can get creative and not be as boring my gf has fun making my account emails she will ask me what im making and if its a zerk she did like    zrk@dr.com account name dr zerk sick of people selling accounts with ugly log ins lol. it would help alot more with the sales if its a rs related name instead of some of the weird stuff ive seen lmao

On 3/5/2017 at 1:33 AM, FuhGeddaBoudit said:

quick question about creating multiple accounts to eventually sell. I'm a bit rusty, Is there a certain recommended e-mail provider to use when creating runescape accounts that are intended to be sold ? Such as an email provider that doesn't require you to give them your phone number as I would be giving away the e-mail with the accounts.

I ask for the best interest of customer satisfaction

Why not just type in random gmails such as Johnsmith21@gmail.com and use that... not like you need to confirm the emails

retarded thread replies. You can use literally whatever you like and it doesn't make a diff, protonmail is the best because it requires nothing and is fully private.

19 minutes ago, pipez said:

Why not just type in random gmails such as Johnsmith21@gmail.com and use that... not like you need to confirm the emails

or stuff like r@r.rr , which buyers will appreciate as a short login name

• Like 1