RSPS Ban Bypass - HELP!!

josephine

1 minute ago, parsen said:

Possibly just a simple IP ban.
Try turning your router off for a few minutes and turning it back on, then (NOT AUTOMATICALLY) reconnect to your ethernet or wifi.
Then check your IP & try to login if the IP is different?

I'm not sure just spit ballin'

router is static, but have used VPN in diff locations and checked IP to make sure its different, still nothin o.o. its like this on 2 servers, I'm so confused Lolo

1 minute ago, josephine said:

router is static, but have used VPN in diff locations and checked IP to make sure its different, still nothin o.o. its like this on 2 servers, I'm so confused Lolo

may be a network setting that has changed? I would reset all connections to the internet, change all settings to default and reconfigure all of my connections.

7 minutes ago, josephine said:

sorry, the client was a jar file. So what ban could it be and is there a way to get around it on a MacBook?

Don't get me wrong but they can easily install a program with java in the background without you knowing. The best they can get without looking at your registry is your IP address, username and date you logged in. I'm sure you were ip banned, do you have another PC or a VM? Just use a VM and see if it lets u play without using proxies or anything. 

8 minutes ago, Satire said:

Don't get me wrong but they can easily install a program with java in the background without you knowing. The best they can get without looking at your registry is your IP address, username and date you logged in. I'm sure you were ip banned, do you have another PC or a VM? Just use a VM and see if it lets u play without using proxies or anything. 

haven't tried VM yet, I can try but I am not too sure if my MacBook will crap itself while doing so haha.

6 minutes ago, Soldtodie said:

First of all, why is your Ip address static? Second, you can just change your mac adress.

its this flat I'm in lol what do. I have changed it using the terminal on my MacBook. changed it several times, still no luck.