Ingame Dicing chat.

Settlez

Hey, i am currently a host, of an ingame dicing clan chat, we host flowers, flower poker, 54x2, odd or even, dice duels, and our very own custom made, wheel of fortune game!

If you are interested in joining the friends chat to chill/dice, feel free. the chat is "Richest w2".

Good luck everyone.

Edited by Settlez

1 minute ago, Settlez said:

i know, people say its "scummy" ect. But the host win chance is +4%, ive made around 2b hosting, somedays your up 200m, somedays you loose 200m.

I just think its silly & I don't see people wanting to use your dicing considering your join date is 15h ago, along with 27 posts & 0 feedback.
Get to know us all first before advertising these kinds of things, just a heads up. xD

1 minute ago, parsen said:

I just think its silly & I don't see people wanting to use your dicing considering your join date is 15h ago, along with 27 posts & 0 feedback.
Get to know us all first before advertising these kinds of things, just a heads up. xD

ah i know, i fully understand. Im known on the dicing scene on 07. i made this account, to also start services, and sell gold.- new to the osbot scene, but hey. someday ill be known on here too :)

• Like 1