Frost Barrows Keeps closing

420 Herblore

When i try to run Forst Barrows on my vps (linux) the script automatically closes.

I tried to find the file located at the error line at the logger, but there is no file there ?

LOG

[INFO][02/19 02:27:08 PM]: Started script : FrostBarrows

[DEBUG][02/19 02:30:02 PM]: Loading script id : 534
[DEBUG][02/19 02:30:03 PM]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][02/19 02:30:03 PM]: Launching script...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 02:30:03 PM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 02:30:03 PM]: WARNING: Use of breaks is not safe in this script
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 02:30:03 PM]: WARNING: Please ensure that breaks are disabled in the client settings
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 02:30:04 PM]: FrostBarrow version: 1.5.12
[ERROR][Bot #1][02/19 02:30:04 PM]: Blocked permission: ("java.io.FilePermission" "/root/OSBot/data/FrostBarrows/Logs" "read")
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 02:30:04 PM]: Terminating script FrostBarrows...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 02:30:04 PM]: Progress submitted
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 02:30:04 PM]: Script FrostBarrows has exited!

Edited by Ninja Torment

12 hours ago, H0rn said:

This is going to be your problem, I haven't used linux in years, try running with permissions for that folder?

[ERROR][Bot #1][02/19 02:30:04 PM]: Blocked permission: ("java.io.FilePermission" "/root/OSBot/data/FrostBarrows/Logs" "read")

I gave all the folders inside OSBOT write and read permission, but FrostBarrows folder is missing ? 

Consider running OSBot as a nonroot user with correct home directory permissions set. If that's not the problem consider asking the script writer if he made a mistake in the path as it's supposed to be Data with capital D. Unix file system is case sensitive unlike windows and will not work in this case.

16 hours ago, H0rn said:

You would have to run the bot with write permissions so it could create the folder mate :)

I just tried that and it still doesn't work :(

14 hours ago, Token said:

Consider running OSBot as a nonroot user with correct home directory permissions set. If that's not the problem consider asking the script writer if he made a mistake in the path as it's supposed to be Data with capital D. Unix file system is case sensitive unlike windows and will not work in this case.

Thanks, i'll send him a message :)