Signature removed

bigdicky

So I have recently been advised about my signature has been removed.  

"the staff have agreed we don't think it is appropriate for the forums."

The signature in question is 

60a3a9891e421d30451d574c31de8fec.png

I would like to point out a few things. 

A) Its a cartoon

B) Its a fucking penis (half of the world's population has one).

C) This particular penis has a joint in its mouth and is holding a hand gun. It is a comical character for a bit of fun. 

D) My username as you are probably aware is "bigdicky" and this signature represents my user.

E) This community is full of not politically correct things. (This community is based on the idea of breaking the rules of a game.)

F) It has been my signature for over a month with no issue until now. 

I have not too long been a member of this forum, up until recently I have really enjoyed the caliber of people that I have engaged with here. 

If you are offended by my signature I apologize. I agree it is a little immature but we play Runescape don't we? I don't understand how you, who is participating in a forum of this nature can be offended by such a comical character. Has the world gone this mad? My signature isn't having a stab at something or someone, it is just a bit of fun. 

To put it simply if the Osbot community can't handle the humored nature of my signature then I have made a mistake by joining and no longer wish to be apart of this community. In which case I would request a refund for my lifetime sponsor. 

Regards,

The biggest dick of them all

bigdicky

• Like 3

We dont mind the one in your avatar seeing as its a bit less obvious but we have an issue with the one in your signature. We do play runescape, yes. You should also know that there are underage people who play runescape too.

We at osbot don't entertain the idea of nudity otherwise most people would have a nude signature/avatar. You might say yours is a cartoon but if we let you carry on with that "cartoon penis" we'd have to make exceptions for other people as well, which we wont be doing. Regarding your refund for lifetime sponsor, if you genuinely believe you'll be refunded for us not allowing you to have a penis as your signature, you're mistaken. 

Also, next time you have an issue or concern like this please PM one of the staff members. 

• Like 5