Question

PurpleBlunt

Wassup fellow botters,

I was wondering what the ban rate is like at this moment? Also, I botted on an account around 2 years ago and had gotten banned so is my IP flagged at this point and am I being "watched"? If so, would it matter if I use an account I logged into using my flagged IP and bot on it using a proxy/vpn? Or should I just buy an aged account and never log into it using my home IP? Thanks alot 

2 minutes ago, Mumble said:

You can't answer your question without details.

If you only used a botting script to log in to an account, it would take much longer to get banned than it would be if you suicided flax.

Nobody knows specifics about IP Flagging either, but if you want to play it safe use a proxy/vpn/vps.

There isn't any proof of what you're suggesting as well. We don't know much or anything really about their BotWatch system

Just now, akssnipe said:

There isn't any proof of what you're suggesting as well. We don't know much or anything really about their BotWatch system

I know for a fact that interaction intensive scripts get banned quicker.

Accounts that have a purpose to idle in the game, that have run my scripts before have yet to be banned.

7 minutes ago, Mumble said:

You can't answer your question without details.

If you only used a botting script to log in to an account, it would take much longer to get banned than it would be if you suicided flax.

Nobody knows specifics about IP Flagging either, but if you want to play it safe use a proxy/vpn/vps.

Thanks for your response, so you would suggest buying a new aged account and logging into it from the vpn/proxy/vps and never log into it from my home IP I had an account banned on 2 years ago?

3 minutes ago, House said:

I know for a fact that interaction intensive scripts get banned quicker.

Accounts that have a purpose to idle in the game, that have run my scripts before have yet to be banned.

Interaction intensive scripts do get banned quicker that's for sure... But what do you mean by accounts that have a purpose to idle in game?

3 minutes ago, Mumble said:

Try botting only logging into an account for a week. and then try suiciding at flax for a week.

See which account gets banned first.

"Try botting only logging into an account"

^ I don't get that

1 minute ago, PurpleBlunt said:

Thanks for your response, so you would suggest buying a new aged account and logging into it from the vpn/proxy/vps and never log into it from my home IP I had an account banned on 2 years ago?

You'll probably be fine. (If you're making a new account and not botting on it, then there's really no reason to play on a vpn/proxy/vps.)

• Like 1