"Already signed in!"

tehbomb

mikdOAR.png

So i use this bot on multiple servers, and also my home PC, just curious if this is a temp error or if we can only sign in with 1 IP now, before i renew my VIP/scripts tomorrow as if this is the case the bot'll be pretty much useless for me(and most other goldfarmers), and i'll be forced to switch to another bot as its not allowed to make multiple accounts, my friend is having the same issue, and only able to sign in with 1 IP.

EDIT: Oh looks like my VIP just ran out too. biggrin.png

Edited by tehbomb

Try signing in with a capital T at the start of your name please

5MWbF6S.png

Same issue with capital T.

I'd suggest using the search feature before posting!

Here is a topic similar to your own.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/8815-already-signed-in-error/

I assume by cache folder you mean data folder, done this and same problem, even after re-downloading osbot.

Btw i did search before posting this.

Edited by tehbomb

It may be because you can't have multiple clients open as a normal member. If you plan on buying VIP, buy it then see if this still occurs.

Sure, my buddy still has VIP i'll see if it works for him later tonight(didn't work for him a few mins ago), as i don't want to renew my scripts/VIP only to find out that i'll only be able to use them on my home PC and not my VPS', thanks for the help though hopefully it works for him later tonight so i may renew my VIP.

Guest Falixus

It may be because you can't have multiple clients open as a normal member. If you plan on buying VIP, buy it then see if this still occurs.

Sure, my buddy still has VIP i'll see if it works for him later tonight(didn't work for him a few mins ago), as i don't want to renew my scripts/VIP only to find out that i'll only be able to use them on my home PC and not my VPS', thanks for the help though hopefully it works for him later tonight so i may renew my VIP.

These problems are often temporary for users. If you purchase VIP or Sponsor, I'm sure you'll be able to use it on your VPS.