Acc Recovered

bigdicky

Disputed member: [MADZ]

Thread Link:

Explanation: Bought acc for 50m spent alot on it getting lvls and quests.

would like to be refunded for acc and lvls/quests

Evidence:

This is not my email

57aa5029be5e7354bb85d194a5488c0d.png

40-55 WC 1m

Plague city, biohazard 1.85m

1.8m Fremennik trials

800k Shilo Village

400k jungle potion

40-61 crafting 3m 500k gems

30-49 FM 3m

Lunar diplo 3250k

death plateau, troll strong hold, edgers ruse and dream mentor 5m

46-70 prayer 6m+ 8.5m bones

One small favour and murder mystery and Kings ransom 7m

+ more

Seeing as the buyer hasn't contacted me before submitted this dispute and came here direct to demand a refund, i'll defend myself publicly seeing as thats what the buyer wants.

To clear everything up:

I was the original owner of the account and the account was registered under the email "mahd**y*@gmail.com". Here is the image of all of the emails I received before the account was sold for proof:

*hidden* 

The email shown in the image is different than the original email. 

When the account was sold we changed the email right after the trade so he also has the power to change the email.

I was informed by bigdicky that his account received a 2 day suspension a few days ago. I have a suspicion that bigdicky may have found a benefit in faking the account being recovered.

deaed06868580d107f12ab6da654fecd.png

Below is a attempt of bigdicky attempting to sell the account i sold him, probably because he was unhappy of the ban he received which later escalated to where we are now seeing as he failed to sell it.

I haven't made any attempt at recovering the account, and will be fully cooperative in this dispute.

5 hours ago, bigdicky said:

Hypothetically speaking here (The dispute is still ongoing and hasn't been settled) but if it came down to it and you were eligible for a refund, i would like you to know that you will be refunded less than what you paid for the account. You got it a 2 day ban which really hampers down the value. Now, taking that into consideration, do you still want a refund on the account or do you want it to be returned to you? Also, like i said earlier, this isn't me saying "oh you've won the dispute, what do you want?". Just making things clear.

• Like 1

So how is this reasonable. He should be the only one with access to recover the acc being the OO 

so he can just randomly recover password as he pleases with no repocussions ? 

Honestly i have no reason to scam. The accusations made are simply that without matter  

the value of of the acc in my opinion is till much higher  

I am honestly abit disappointed in the integrity this Community  is starting to display  

12 hours ago, bigdicky said:

So how is this reasonable. He should be the only one with access to recover the acc being the OO 

so he can just randomly recover password as he pleases with no repocussions ? 

Honestly i have no reason to scam. The accusations made are simply that without matter  

the value of of the acc in my opinion is till much higher  

I am honestly abit disappointed in the integrity this Community  is starting to display  

You bought it for 50m, therefore the value to you and to him is 50m. You got it a 2 day ban, which decreases the value of the account. If you are content with that as a refund instead of an account (The value wont be what you have in mind) then let us know. If you want the account back, @Madz has it ready. 

4 minutes ago, Dex said:

And how exactly do you expect him to do that?

My suspicion is that Bigdicky has tried to claim that i recovered the account which is false, I've cooperated fully until now and will continue doing everything i can to resolve this, however i would like to know that he didn't simply just change the email.

I'd like a mod to investigate his email to find any deleted/existing emails, seeing as Jagex sends emails when you want to change email addresses. 

Edited by Madz