Dont understand what is going on...

Xardason

21 minutes ago, Xardason said:

Define proper screenshot please because what more of a picture can i get when it said pending charge right there. I don't understand why he cant re-dispute it I clearly have a right to not do business with him and he can get his HELD money back

He literally just defined what he think is a proper screenshot.

21 minutes ago, Xardason said:

Define proper screenshot please because what more of a picture can i get when it said pending charge right there. I don't understand why he cant re-dispute it I clearly have a right to not do business with him and he can get his HELD money back

35 minutes ago, Dex said:

Click the transaction and screenshot that page.

2 minutes ago, Xardason said:

Lmao right.... I get the trade with caution already without the verdict.

Well right now @Drollie has provided proof that the dispute has indeed been closed. You on the other hand are just arguing back and forth. You've been placed in the TWC as a safety measure until we can get this resolved. 

47 minutes ago, Xardason said:

Excuse me but how have I been going back and forth there were many pictures sent that dex removed for safety measures so im certainty not ranting on, i want this done and dealt with.

Judging by the picture you provided, your payment has already been received. Please pay @Drollie

This can either be through the amount of gp you agreed on, or, by issuing a refund (click the button in the picture you provided) through paypal. 

I am not going to pay him I will refund him and his tracking ID. I want to feel safe with my transactions so until he pays me without all the extra delivery details and requests. Like i said I can refund it now and he can re dispute for it I will not serve him. Not comfortable dealing with the hassle after he quits the site.

56 minutes ago, Xardason said:

I am not going to pay him I will refund him and his tracking ID. I want to feel safe with my transactions so until he pays me without all the extra delivery details and requests. Like i said I can refund it now and he can re dispute for it I will not serve him. Not comfortable dealing with the hassle after he quits the site.

51 minutes ago, Xardason said:

Really bothersome how you guys just don't tell him to dispute and I can confirm it and he can send me the payment the right way it is really that simple..

I dont think he can re-dispute once hes cancelled the dispute the first time.

@Xardason has provided pictures showing us that he's sent the refund. @Drollie can you please confirm that you've been refunded?

21 minutes ago, Decode said:

I dont think he can re-dispute once hes cancelled the dispute the first time.

@Xardason has provided pictures showing us that he's sent the refund. @Drollie can you please confirm that you've been refunded?

Yes Sir, has been refunded. So @Xardason, do you still have 40m for sale for 50 usd? To show we can strike a normal deal :P And give eachother normal FB

Edited by Drollie