Overwatch boosting service up to masters *EU/NA*

autonaam

5OJ4AT5.png

Hey guys!

I'm currently sitting in Grandmaster myself, and I figured Id like to offer some boost services from any rank up to masters. Prices have not been set in to stone yet, you may PM me or DM me in our discord for a price we can work out. The games will be legit played by myself, no cheating involved or anything. There is a possibility of me streaming the games for you. For now I cannot do duo q because I only have one account available right now. Maybe in the future.

I'm accepting paypal/OSRS currently only. For trustworthy members i'll perform the boost before the payment.

EDIT: Also accepting OSRS07 gp.

First boost completed for @uta progress below:

pWtycyy.jpg

4wtYRh9.jpgntyXYLB.jpgbNyJpxh.jpg

Edited by autonaam
  • Like 1

Up! Willing to do a freebie or two to get some feedback.

E: Apparently i'm not allowed to do freebies for feedback - So 1m for the first two in line. I wont do a mega boost from bronze to all the way to masters - please be reasonable.

E: Apparently I am allowed to do freebies.

Edited by autonaam

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SoMuchDank said:

Hey are you still offering these services? If so are you still offering freebies? What would be the cost for a boost from around 2200-3200?

Hey!

Im still willing to do these boosts. Freebie time is over, but im sure we can find the right price for your boost. Have you completed placements yet? 

• Like 1

On 2.3.2017 at 6:00 PM, Drewyboyo said:

How does boosting in such a game team oriented work? especially at 3k+

Well, simply put - by being a lot better than the enemy and having such a dramatic solo performance that effects the outcome of the game.

22 hours ago, SoMuchDank said:

Perfect! And yes I have, I'm sitting right around 2200

2200-3200? Having looked around the prices on sythe for the biggest (and cheapest) boosters it goes somewhere in between 124 dollars to even up to hundreds of dollars. So I'm willing to do it for let's say, first timers sake, 70m OSRS or equivalent amount in Paypal, your choice, of course. The task should be expected to be done in a few days. Ask away if you have any further questions.

19 hours ago, MAMU 31CM said:

hi, sr 2200-2500?

ootsä hulluki täs pelis :kappa:

Hey, how about 16m OSRS / equivalent in Paypal or bank transaction seeing as we're both finnish?

En mä nyt ihan pro-tason hullu ole kun en jaksa niin paljoa aikaa panostaa, mutta sanoisin että keskivertoa parempi. :kappa:

Edited by autonaam

• 2 weeks later...