Is there something wrong with getTrade().acceptTrade() or the acceptTrade method in general?

Satire

So idk wtf is going on. I'm here testing out my trading bot and it decides to do this

044f97ba19.gif

Notice, it's calling the acceptTrade() method. I have a logger that literally tells me "line 344" which is the script calling the accept trade method. Like with osbot 1.0.9 it only happened sometimes, now it happens all the time. Is it just me? wtf. I'm not doing anything wrong, legit. It should just accept!

Also: It works well on the second trade interface, just not the first :???:

Edit: Will still like to know if it's just me or it is broken. 

I currently fixed this error by making it interact with the widget itself. 

EDIT2: CONFIRMED, it's the API!

EDIT3: Cleared the cache and it works, wow I'm a retard. Dunno what caused it to bug out. That's very, very strange.

@Saiyan Can you please lock this thread lol.

Edited by Satire

37 minutes ago, naaiz said:

if(getTrade().isFirstInterfaceOpen()) {
           getTrade().acceptTrade();
        }

never had any problems using that. could add a conditional sleep in beforehand to wait for the first interface to open.

Mine does that but has more logic, it isn't the condition man, it goes passed the condition(condition returns true). It's the actual call! I always use conditional sleeps but I even tested without the conditional sleep. It doesn't want to accept. Have you tried it with this current version? Cause I'm not sure what's going on. My mule trader I made a while back never had  this problem so I'm going to run it now to see if it starts spazzing out as well.

EDIT: Confirmed, it's the API itself! It started to spaz out and I know for a fact that it isn't broken! Been using it for ages and boom.

EDIT2: Cleared the cache and it works, wow I'm a retard. Dunno what caused it to bug out. That's very, very strange.

Edited by Satire

• 1 year later...