Watch Tower Quest Problem

mdanhorn

So I started this yesterday and got the first crystal and then dropped/destroyed it, tonight I finished getting the other three crystals and now I can't finish the bloody quest..

When I talk to the wizard he says you can find where you got it the first time (So I would assume talking to Og.. but that doesn't work, it says hes busy try him later)

or the wizard says to check the Shaman cave... which I did and didn't find anything in there...

Anyone got any advice?

So I started this yesterday and got the first crystal and then dropped/destroyed it, tonight I finished getting the other three crystals and now I can't finish the bloody quest..

When I talk to the wizard he says you can find where you got it the first time (So I would assume talking to Og.. but that doesn't work, it says hes busy try him later)

or the wizard says to check the Shaman cave... which I did and didn't find anything in there...

Anyone got any advice?

I'm not really sure what the issue is, but i can try doing it for you?

I'd just go through talking to every NPC in the quest up to your current point, im sure i could find out myself, but i hope that fixes your issue