113 Main 250 QP | Elite Void | 1750+ Total | + other questions

DEZIGN

First of all, I know I'll need to raise my post count & forum activity if I do decide to sell the account. Just wanting to get an idea of what it'd be worth. I also blurred out most of the stats as I do still play the account occasionally. See attached pics for proof. 

Account has:

• 1750+ Total ALL STATS ARE ABOVE 60, I simply deleted the second digit so the account would be less recognizable. 
  • 20mil+ NMZ points
  • This account can access pretty much all content in the game. 
  • Herb sack, all slayer unlocks + task extensions + 500 points remaining, KBD Slayer helm on 1 KBD KC (lucky me)
  • Elite void/crystal halbard as well as the stats to do a lot of the achievement diaries
  • Account is 100% hand trained and I am the original owner. 
  • Quest cape & 250 QP, haven't done that new F2P quest. 

Instead of making a second thread, I'll post it here, I'm also wondering what a bare bones SoTD pure goes for (Mith gloves included, 81 mage for lower combat + pot TB) & what Zulrah accounts with 80/80 AND Void would go for (with all quests completed, including regicide & horror from the deep for book) These are not accounts I currently have, I'm just wondering if they'd be worth making. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by DEZIGN
added total

4 minutes ago, merloman said:

Show picture of SOTD pure? I may be interested

Don't actually have it yet, was just wondering what they go for so I could get an idea if it'd be worth my time making one. Same with the zulrah account, just added it in here so I wouldn't need more than one thread.