[WIP] BNClanWars # Fastest XP

BoysNoize

11 hours ago, Shit said:

Yay nice, works well! I've been doing it for a while tho and just keep getting crashed by jagex white knights. Im assuming they just spam the slaves and then the slaves feed them by eating full invens of wine. Fix would be just to run out when attacked by another player. 

Great idea here :)

17 hours ago, JumpPunkCS said:

Can somebody confirm there's no remote control, or viruses in the source?

Why not just have it uploaded to SVN instead of JAR file? I remember the old StealthBot virus was a JAR file.

I would upload it to the SVN but it's a slow process and I really just can't be bothered. You can look over the code if you want, just use any java decompiler.

On 18/03/2017 at 4:26 PM, Shit said:

Yay nice, works well! I've been doing it for a while tho and just keep getting crashed by jagex white knights. Im assuming they just spam the slaves and then the slaves feed them by eating full invens of wine. Fix would be just to run out when attacked by another player. 

Thanks! I actually implemented it in an earlier version but removed it after I found bugs, I should probably put that one back in. As for the white knights, I am going to make a purple portal version, so they can't just spam your slaves.

9 hours ago, BoysNoize said:

I would upload it to the SVN but it's a slow process and I really just can't be bothered. You can look over the code if you want, just use any java decompiler.

Thanks! I actually implemented it in an earlier version but removed it after I found bugs, I should probably put that one back in. As for the white knights, I am going to make a purple portal version, so they can't just spam your slaves.

Purple Portal PogChamp? 

Yeah, I scanned it, it looks pretty clean :P Why so many classes though? O-o

11 hours ago, JumpPunkCS said:

Purple Portal PogChamp? 

Yup, going to require more than 2 accounts though I think, haven't looked into it 

11 hours ago, JumpPunkCS said:

Yeah, I scanned it, it looks pretty clean :P Why so many classes though? O-o

So many classes? How many classes were you expecting? I'm dividing up tasks nicely into classes so I can expand easier.

1 hour ago, spectre007 said:

how is the banrate ? i cant get the script working....one account name doesnt get reconized...how can i solve this ?

I haven't been banned at all using it, granted I have probably used it <24 hours. I don't know what specific error you have, it's working with all of my accounts. PM me the names and I'll see if I can spot something.

Also: Removing the download to add purple portal, white portal is getting crashed.

• Like 1