1 Pray Service Attempt - Really cheap for first public one

Drewyboyo

THIS IS UNDER OTHER AS ITS NOT AN OFFICIAL SERVICE THREAD AS IM NOT COMFORTABLE DOING THIS PERMANENTLY YET, THANK YOU.

I don't really have a 1 def account to practice perfectly on but I've been practicing the caves today with no overheads, haven't done a complete run through but if someone would like to purchase a 1 prayer firecape from me, as i dont want to do the entire caves with no prayer on an account it wont mean anything on, we can get an MM and discuss pricing based on your stats, im looking to be 50-75% cheaper than other services on my first order as im not as experienced as them at it, i will refund sweets if i fail. pm or add my skype if youre interested.

Prefer 85+ range'ish

Note: I have a deposit in Sahand of 30m and I can trade cash to MM if you feel unsafe as insurance :)

Edited by Drewyboyo
  • Like 1

making a pure right now, that will stay under 43 prayer, will message when i got high enough range :) 

thank u !! : )

ill make sure to give you a hella discount

making a pure right now, that will stay under 43 prayer, will message when i got high enough range :) 

my edit button is broken and isnt working and my pm gives me a cloud error, but make sure the account has around 70ish mage to help with mage hits, even higher mage means you eat less sweets, 80-90 is the best, and 80-90 hp is a bonus aswell, anything in the 90s makes my life easier and your chance of a cape higher : )