Dispute Rsjackpot

Lord Charlie

he is just being fussy as i had a MM and he did not want to use them!

10d502e668a29140428936f1bfb672f0.png

Him not wanting to use sahand is perfectly fine. 

Awesome, will use you if needed. Let me gather some information I think I have a decent case that proves him having involvement in the scam. I

Please do. 

• Like 1

Right, I don't think this is fair at all, Rsjackpot (Jordan/Jackson) had their dispute already which was resolved and closed, I never scammed and they had no proof to say different, nor did they have any proof how much was on the account, which at the time I did. I accepted the dispute and refunded the amount, this dispute was resolved and closed. 

So let's take a minute to look at this....

RSJackpot, on 31 Dec 2016 - 8:13 PM, said:snapback.png

The last dispute was closed and it was on the same matter and he didn't bring this issue up until now? We don't owe him anything. The dispute was finalized. I think CazzuaLL is a scammer who has proved he has no remorse if people lose hundreds because of him.

letting him refund $62 instead of $150, and giving him 30 days to do it. I don't think he's being reasonable or acting in good faith. 

I think the evidence I provided in the last dispute that proved he was at his computer and knew of the scam yet still tried to hide it/refused to do anything about it is evidence enough.

1.  The Last dispute was closed because I had proof of how much was on the account when I left it and you didn't, which I refunded right away after you giving me 30 days, because I'm not an 'Asshole' and even though I didn't scam you, I was in the wrong which I accepted and paid you, so that dispute was closed for that reason, If you had proof WHICH you don't to say different then you should have provided it when you had the chance however, that dispute is closed and over with and this is one is now against you, which let me state is over the 24 hours Dex provided and if this was anyone else other than an ex staff member would have been 'Refunded' or 'Banned' by now which I find wrong, and since we've changed staff member on who is handling this case it's gone all bullshit so I'd like Dex to finish off looking at the dispute now Decode
  2.  I refunded the amount which was proofed to be on the account, it is not my fault you never had the proof to state other.
  3. Your evidence provided nothing other than I was stupid to give the details out to a 'known Scammer' who may i say you and Jackson hired to work for a company who had access to your money? That is very fucking stupid of a business owner but hey ho, I guess this is all your fault... But As I said in number '1' I didn't scam anyone, but I refunded what was proven to have been on the account and you can't provide anything different so that concludes the dispute which has been closed already because i refunded, so lets move on.

5db8a15f52507ccaa874416c1066cd9e.png

This is proof, 23 hours later 'Rsjackpot' was refusing to pay the dispute and had no intentions of even paying the required amount, and the fact he didn't reply to any of the dispute until afterwards, which may I add, he was active all throughout the night and day, making threads and posting on them, he has received no TWC because 'HES EX-STAFF' which is totally unacceptable, but he's had his chance to provide proof on the other thread and he didn't. Now this is my dispute against him to receive the money I worked for And let me add, was told once I refunded the other dispute I was getting this (I provided proof on other pages) so, they should have already been put in TWC or had to pay me instantly since they were the ones who say they'd sort it once I paid which I did...

But all that happened was Jackson (Who also owns Rsjackpot with Jordan) removed me on skype which is very unprofessional. 

So, I will give them a further 24 hours then I will escalate the matter further, as Dex has already stated they had 24 hours to refund me and also stated...

Dex, on 30 Dec 2016 - 10:45 PM, said:snapback.png

Okay RSJackpot you'll have to pay him the 25M he worked for. Besides, I think you out of all people should know yourself how much you have to pay out your workers. He refunded his part when he was asked to so now you should do so too.

That being said he has to pay for the work he has done and he hasn't, which he has a running business making money, so if theory I can take this to a Tribunal for the requested amount as the proof has been provided and he hasn't paid his employees which is against the law which he is breaking, so I will give an extra 24 hours for this to be decided and this is final I'm not adding anything else because a dispute against Rsjackpot is becoming something else since 'Decode' got involved, so I'd like Dex to take this further and continue what he believes is correct and he has already stated they have 24 hours which has been and gone, and still no result.  

Right, I don't think this is fair at all, Rsjackpot (Jordan/Jackson) had their dispute already which was resolved and closed, I never scammed and they had no proof to say different, nor did they have any proof how much was on the account, which at the time I did. I accepted the dispute and refunded the amount, this dispute was resolved and closed. 

So let's take a minute to look at this....

RSJackpot, on 31 Dec 2016 - 8:13 PM, said:snapback.png

The last dispute was closed and it was on the same matter and he didn't bring this issue up until now? We don't owe him anything. The dispute was finalized. I think CazzuaLL is a scammer who has proved he has no remorse if people lose hundreds because of him.

letting him refund $62 instead of $150, and giving him 30 days to do it. I don't think he's being reasonable or acting in good faith. 

I think the evidence I provided in the last dispute that proved he was at his computer and knew of the scam yet still tried to hide it/refused to do anything about it is evidence enough.

1.  The Last dispute was closed because I had proof of how much was on the account when I left it and you didn't, which I refunded right away after you giving me 30 days, because I'm not an 'Asshole' and even though I didn't scam you, I was in the wrong which I accepted and paid you, so that dispute was closed for that reason, If you had proof WHICH you don't to say different then you should have provided it when you had the chance however, that dispute is closed and over with and this is one is now against you, which let me state is over the 24 hours Dex provided and if this was anyone else other than an ex staff member would have been 'Refunded' or 'Banned' by now which I find wrong, and since we've changed staff member on who is handling this case it's gone all bullshit so I'd like Dex to finish off looking at the dispute now Decode
  2.  I refunded the amount which was proofed to be on the account, it is not my fault you never had the proof to state other.
  3. Your evidence provided nothing other than I was stupid to give the details out to a 'known Scammer' who may i say you and Jackson hired to work for a company who had access to your money? That is very fucking stupid of a business owner but hey ho, I guess this is all your fault... But As I said in number '1' I didn't scam anyone, but I refunded what was proven to have been on the account and you can't provide anything different so that concludes the dispute which has been closed already because i refunded, so lets move on.

5db8a15f52507ccaa874416c1066cd9e.png

This is proof, 23 hours later 'Rsjackpot' was refusing to pay the dispute and had no intentions of even paying the required amount, and the fact he didn't reply to any of the dispute until afterwards, which may I add, he was active all throughout the night and day, making threads and posting on them, he has received no TWC because 'HES EX-STAFF' which is totally unacceptable, but he's had his chance to provide proof on the other thread and he didn't. Now this is my dispute against him to receive the money I worked for And let me add, was told once I refunded the other dispute I was getting this (I provided proof on other pages) so, they should have already been put in TWC or had to pay me instantly since they were the ones who say they'd sort it once I paid which I did...

But all that happened was Jackson (Who also owns Rsjackpot with Jordan) removed me on skype which is very unprofessional. 

So, I will give them a further 24 hours then I will escalate the matter further, as Dex has already stated they had 24 hours to refund me and also stated...

Dex, on 30 Dec 2016 - 10:45 PM, said:snapback.png

Okay RSJackpot you'll have to pay him the 25M he worked for. Besides, I think you out of all people should know yourself how much you have to pay out your workers. He refunded his part when he was asked to so now you should do so too.

That being said he has to pay for the work he has done and he hasn't, which he has a running business making money, so if theory I can take this to a Tribunal for the requested amount as the proof has been provided and he hasn't paid his employees which is against the law which he is breaking, so I will give an extra 24 hours for this to be decided and this is final I'm not adding anything else because a dispute against Rsjackpot is becoming something else since 'Decode' got involved, so I'd like Dex to take this further and continue what he believes is correct and he has already stated they have 24 hours which has been and gone, and still no result.  

It doesn't matter that much who handles your dispute, we discuss these things in the staff chat anyway.

After deliberation with the staff team, taking into account the evidence both sides have provided us, we have come to the final decision that won't have to refund anything.

In addition to this, in light of recent additional evidence and information provided us it was almost impossible for to not have been a part of this scam and thus he will be placed in TWC.

This is our final ruling, I'm pretty sure we have seen and taken into account all the evidence now.

• Like 9